REO Property Preservation Forum banner

Initial Service Order under HUD Guidelines

11K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  BamaPPC 
G
#1 ·
For an Initial Service Order, under HUD guidelines, you are authorized to remove exterior debris automatically. If yes, how many cubic yards are you allowe to remove without having to submit a bid?

#3 ·
michalysce said:
for an initial service order, under hud guidelines, you are authorized to remove exterior debris automatically. If yes, how many cubic yards are you allowe to remove without having to submit a bid?
carefully read your work order - how many unit?

G
#4 ·
michalysce said:
For an Initial Service Order, under HUD guidelines, you are authorized to remove exterior debris automatically. If yes, how many cubic yards are you allowe to remove without having to submit a bid?
Get it approved BEFORE you do it. If you say there are 10 cu yds you removed, I will GUARANTEE they will come back and say they only see 5. And you are SCREWED cuz you've already removed it.

To answer your question, to which I agree you should already know, it's 12. You are allowed to remove 12 cu yds of debris without approval (I think it's 12 interior and 12 exterior but could be wrong -- don't really care cuz I REFUSE to it). Again, see paragraph 1 above.

#6 ·
I had VERY few w/os that authorized that auto removal clause. Very very few.

And out of those very very few 100% of those had "more" than the allowable. ;)

#8 ·
HUD guidelines say 12 cyds total (int and ext combined). But the question is a little bogus. Usually, an initial secure is on a pre-sale property. Once it become post-sale (owned by the bank) then you are authorized to remove debris. While the first time visit could, and sometimes is, at the post-sale stage, most first time visits are during it's pre-sale stage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.