Please help strength in numbers

Congressman Michael Fitzpatrick 8th District Pennsylvania
Committee: Financial Services
Subcommittees : Oversight and Investigations Vise Chairman
215-579-8109

official prepared complaint made on 4-24-14
over 200 documents , emails and Pennsylvainia case studies
calling for a full investigation of Buczek enterprize, NAMFS and Altisource

any pa contractor that has a complaint please contact congressman Michael Fitzpatrick 8th district ask for Kelly ( eastern pa ) we have over 4000 signatures and its growing
if out of his district please make complaint to Kathleen G. Kane Pa.attounry General ( pa seal ) Protecting Pennsylvania
717-787-3391

We cant do it alone ( will die trying tho ) please make the complaint
contractors in other states please make complaint to your states attourny generals office

#251 ·
Another simple way to go and get your money (eventually) is to go and file small claims against each property and name the bank that holds the note, have all your work orders and photos to show your work and completed work NO LAWYER FROM THE BANK WILL SHOW UP IN COURT so you just file, get a hearing date, show up, state your case, show just cause to your claim-your evidence, you will win and make sure you get a default judgment against the property and bank, once you send A DEMAND LETTER TO BANK WITH COURT JUDGMENT stating you want remedy, if they do no respond you basically stopped all work going forward on that property and cause a big headache for the bank, Lien is much easier to file when you have a judgment, do not listen to anyone that says you cannot place a lien because you signed a contract with buczek, Judges would throw that out, you did work you get paid. I hope this helps.

#252 ·
Anybody here have any luck? Almost a month since last announcement. I have yet to be contacted in any way and have still not a seen dime since February. Emails have not been answered either. Curious if anyone has been successful in filing leins as well. From my understanding it's $300 ea to file? Looks like that is going to add up quickly given the number of propertys unless I'm missing something here.

#253 ·
Dude if you haven't yet filed a lien you may be $$it out of luck. For your sake I hope you didn't extend these thieves a massive amount of credit. If they owe you thousands and even if it did cost 300 (which I don't believe it cost that much in any state) it would behoove you to pay it to get your money. You will get your money and costs back. I'm guessing you put too many eggs in your basket with them and now can't afford to file liens. Good luck to you.

#263 ·
No it doesn't actually it gets them all kinds of Newbie's begging for work. The Newbie is immune to advice because he thinks he's smarter than everyone who has gone before him. He can make low pricing work because he doesn't have high overhead and he thinks everyone else is an idiot. The truth is he is hurting everyone including himself and as he grows and gains experience he figures that out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.