REO Property Preservation Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Go Back   REO Property Preservation Forum > Property Preservation Forum > General Property Discussion

Old 03-11-2013, 10:14 AM   #31
BPWY
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARBABY View Post
I would bid everything and wait for a approval! didn`t care if they wanted to follow(FHA,VA,FHLM,ect) I wanted something in writing in case the law shows up! In tryed in past to cap line.ect, only get an email saying I was being paid even though it was in guid lines!

haere`s what I got the other day! keep in mind I bid all this and this WO doesn`t name any approval!

CAP EXTERIOR DRYER VENT WITHIN FNMA ALLOWABLE
CAP OPEN WATER LINES
REMOVE EXTERIOR DEBRIS AND MOVE EXTERIOR PERSONALS TO A SECURE LOCATION IF IN WAY OF THE GRASS
CUT AND/OR IN VIEW OF THE STREET
DO NOT REMOVE/MOVE MORE THAN 10 CYDS COMBINED
DO NOT REMOVE/MOVE IF THEY ARE NOT IN WAY OF THE GRASS CUT/IN VIEW OF THE STREET
PHOTOS MUST JUSTIFY INVOICE PRICE
PROVIDE DETAILS OF WORK COMPLETED ON YOUR INVOICE.
COMPLETE UP TO THE MAX ALLOWABLE PER FNMA GUIDELINES.
INVOICE AMOUNT WILL BE VERIFIED WITH A COST ESTIMATE AND INVOICE AMOUNT IS SUBJECT TO ADJUSTMENT

You got love these clowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In ref to the green highlighted area........ this is one of the reasons I quit P&P.
I am not about to allow my customers tell me what the price is unless its negotiated up front.

If you had local customers and they cut $150 off the invoice when they mailed you a check nobody in their right mind would accept that and keep working for them.
So why keep working for these idiots in P&P??

Of if you ran a little store front and some one came in to buy a $200 item and then at the cash register handed you $100 and said thats all the felt the item was worth nobody would accept that.
So why in P&P?

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PreservationTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!