REO Property Preservation Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Go Back   REO Property Preservation Forum > Property Preservation Forum > General Property Discussion

Old 02-26-2014, 12:47 AM   #51
Buczek Enterprises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
They Did the EXACT same thing to me! I am not in the P&P I am an environmental contractor I wrote mold reports I covered 1/2 of PA. From Philadelphia to the NE.

I know now, it is like they say Hind sight is 20/20 but I too kept track of my receivables on their web page too. I run an environmental remediation company Buczek was not my main priority, I handled all the work orders my self it was just easier to keep those books separate, I ended opening a 2nd company just for their work.

They locked me out of their system in Aug. The guys in Texas said said I was no longer considered an IC but was now 3rd Party. Ok, whatever. Then they transferred me back to the idiots in Derby NY. I requested a temp password from Joe M. & Tami Quadrone in several emails. explaining that all my accounting was kept there. How nave was I ?!? Needless to say no password was ever given. All the while continuing to give me work through Q4. Billing started getting real bad around October, when I started pressing the invoices that were 90+ work completely dried up. I was accidently copied on an email, that was not meant for me to see. they were working w/ other "mold" companies. (that is a entirely different story)
Hello Rick. As you're aware, we are actively working with you on this and engaged with your attorney. No one is hiding and we are addressing your claims at face value and performing research on our end to resolve the situation.

I can verify that we did not lock you out of the system. It's true that you did change in the system from IC to 3rd party however that is always done at request, it's never just done without cause. Trying to make it sound like we locked you out of the system to prevent you from viewing completed work is just not true. The data is still there, if you needed a list of completed work orders that's not difficult for me to provide but I've never had a request to do that for you. If that request was made to our team and never acted upon, I apologize for that and I could have fixed that (and maybe still can however now I need to go through legal since counsel is involved).

I would certainly like to apologize for the email you received that contained internal communications; I was not happy to see that. The team members involved in were spoken to and we developed and held (and continue to hold) routine customer service and email etiquette training classes to further assist the staff in keeping their communications free of unnecessary emotion.

Quote:
I think that criminal acts were perpetrated by Buczek when they locked us out of their web page was premeditated. I was done to muddy up the preverbal billing waters and make collection difficult. Is this not the very definition of "theft of services" and fraud" Buczek knew what they were doing when they did it!! I have emails to prove exactly what I am saying, not to mention it is in the 2nd letter my attorney sent them with an itemized list of all the properties they owe me for.
This is not true at all. I am sorry you feel this way and can assure you that your specific situation is being looked at at the highest level.

Quote:
The only thing that makes me hesitant to do that is they hide behind a Chinese wall of attorneys and then you find your self in a counter suite. look at the case HURST V BUCZEK They (Buczek) countersued the guy for 250K. I believe that they would rather pay the attorneys to muddy that waters, have them make claims that we impeaded their business, the same thing all attorneys say. Any method they could use to drag things out! My vote for those of us that were locked out of the web page is to file a complaint with their states Attorney General. At a minimum hire an attorney to send out a demand letter and drag they ass to court. Like I said before I am no attorney.
Rick
The website is provided as a courtesy. There is no expectation ever implied that we are going to house records for you. What do you do with companies that don't have a website for you to keep track of work? I don't understand how that would be our fault. We also do not "pay the attorneys to muddy [the] waters." If there is a claim made, we look in to it and act on it. If we get notice that there is pending litigation we work with our attorney's to figure out the best response like any other company would. We are not attorney's either so we're not going to respond to one without one.

The case you mentioned is public record and anyone can view it in it's entirety but I will say that we took the ruling in the case and made improvements and changes where necessary. While we don't agree with the final ruling, we respect it and made changes and improvements to our operations like any company would after going through something like that.

At the end of the day Rick, this will be resolved. I've sent you my contact information if you need it. If there is anything that I can do or confirm or answer, etc., please let me know.
Buczek Enterprises is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PreservationTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!
Old 02-26-2014, 12:53 AM   #52
Buczek Enterprises

Quote:
Originally Posted by allure9121 View Post
Why don't you post on Linkedin where adam is always looking for new contractors and advise everyone he is SCUM He burnt me about 5 years ago id imagine it is too late to pursue my 10k.
Maybe we can start a lawsuit together.
I am sorry you feel this way. 5 years ago is a long time in this industry and I can assure you that the company is much different now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerx View Post
I'd like to think I have something to do with the influx of new posters....
Thank you. While I am an expert regarding Google searches and can typically dig anything up it is much more helpful to have a centralized place to respond and contact those that need assistance. No one at Buczek is trying to hide from any issues, we will address and resolve all of them. PM sent.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:54 AM   #53
Buczek Enterprises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly77 View Post
Since you are being so open......would you like to post a price sheet?
Not quite the topic of the thread but since we are communicating via PM I will follow up and make sure that our vendor team gets you what you need.
Old 02-26-2014, 04:22 AM   #54
GTX63
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,374 Times in 719 Posts

I'd like to remind posters here to keep their posts civil and on point. With that said, thank you for coming and enjoy the show.

GTX63 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GTX63 For This Useful Post:
Gypsos (02-26-2014), hudcontractor.usa (04-18-2014), Molly77 (02-26-2014), Payup (02-26-2014), PropPresPro (02-26-2014), Wannabe (02-26-2014)
Old 02-26-2014, 10:37 AM   #55
Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buczek Enterprises View Post
Hello Rick. As you're aware, we are actively working with you on this and engaged with your attorney. No one is hiding and we are addressing your claims at face value and performing research on our end to resolve the situation.

This is true, and I can Verify that I was put in touch w/ Mrs. Forr and have a call scheduled at Noon EST 26-Feb-2014. I also can verify that I did in fact receive a partial payment on 22-Feb-2014

I can verify that we did not lock you out of the system. It's true that you did change in the system from IC to 3rd party however that is always done at request, it's never just done without cause. Trying to make it sound like we locked you out of the system to prevent you from viewing completed work is just not true. The data is still there, if you needed a list of completed work orders that's not difficult for me to provide but I've never had a request to do that for you. If that request was made to our team and never acted upon, I apologize for that and I could have fixed that (and maybe still can however now I need to go through legal since counsel is involved).

The above fact is simply not true. I never requested to be 3rd party. I went to log in after 2-Aig-2013 and my credentials were no longer valid. I continued to work w/ Buczek Until Mid November. To this day I still do not know the difference between the two, other than Work orders had to be emailed to me as I could no longer log in.

I would certainly like to apologize for the email you received that contained internal communications; I was not happy to see that. The team members involved in were spoken to and we developed and held (and continue to hold) routine customer service and email etiquette training classes to further assist the staff in keeping their communications free of unnecessary emotion.

It is unfortunate that etiquette has to be taught, I remember when it was innate! Being privy to how Joe M and his team actually "Think" Only confirmed my thoughts of him.

This is not true at all. I am sorry you feel this way and can assure you that your specific situation is being looked at at the highest level.

The website is provided as a courtesy. There is no expectation ever implied that we are going to house records for you. What do you do with companies that don't have a website for you to keep track of work? I don't understand how that would be our fault. We also do not "pay the attorneys to muddy [the] waters." If there is a claim made, we look in to it and act on it. If we get notice that there is pending litigation we work with our attorney's to figure out the best response like any other company would. We are not attorney's either so we're not going to respond to one without one.

I agree I take 100% ownership that it was a problem I could have most certainly avoided. Having said that, I submit that I never asked to have my credentials removed. I did in fact and in several emails to Tammy Q, Joe M and to accounting ask for a temp password to retrieve my accounting information, and exactly why I needed it. To no avail.

The case you mentioned is public record and anyone can view it in it's entirety but I will say that we took the ruling in the case and made improvements and changes where necessary. While we don't agree with the final ruling, we respect it and made changes and improvements to our operations like any company would after going through something like that.

I wish you all the best I have no ill will! I have worked with Buczek for over 1 year. At 1 point it actually felt like we were starting to gain traction. I appreciated the work.

At the end of the day Rick, this will be resolved. I've sent you my contact information if you need it. If there is anything that I can do or confirm or answer, etc., please let me know.
What more can I ask for.
Be Well
Rick

Last edited by Rick; 02-26-2014 at 10:40 AM. Reason: call out my comments
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:01 PM   #56
Payup

Default Get serious

Why don't you pay Rick and the rest of us Its a good claim that you cannot resolve the issues with accounting but come on why does it take five months? Talk is cheap. I have bled my bleeding heart out to the office staff and continue to get the same old line we will send to upper management but upper management never responds. I could really use the money and after five months can you blame us for seeking counsel ?
Payup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:58 PM   #57
Buczek Enterprises

Quote:
This is true, and I can Verify that I was put in touch w/ Mrs. Forr and have a call scheduled at Noon EST 26-Feb-2014. I also can verify that I did in fact receive a partial payment on 22-Feb-2014
I'm glad you two connected and I'm confident that it'll get resolved from here. If not, my contact information is always available to you and I will jump on whatever is needed.

I should also clarify one of my prior statements, we received your letter from the attorney but we did not reach out to your attorney and instead elected to reach out to you directly (hopefully saving some attorney's fees). Wanted to make sure I clarified that since I said we contacted the attorney in my last post.

Quote:
The above fact is simply not true. I never requested to be 3rd party. I went to log in after 2-Aig-2013 and my credentials were no longer valid. I continued to work w/ Buczek Until Mid November. To this day I still do not know the difference between the two, other than Work orders had to be emailed to me as I could no longer log in.
Quote:
I agree I take 100% ownership that it was a problem I could have most certainly avoided. Having said that, I submit that I never asked to have my credentials removed. I did in fact and in several emails to Tammy Q, Joe M and to accounting ask for a temp password to retrieve my accounting information, and exactly why I needed it. To no avail.
I did some research on this today and I've got three people to talk to tomorrow to figure out why your status was flipped. I can see why they said a password to the site wasn't available if your status was third party but there are other ways that we could have sent that data. I'll definitely go over this and figure out where the breakdown was.

Quote:
I wish you all the best I have no ill will! I have worked with Buczek for over 1 year. At 1 point it actually felt like we were starting to gain traction. I appreciated the work.
Our companies definitely did a lot of work together and I'm hoping once this situation is resolved we can revisit, if you'd like. I know that there were some vendor managers who spoke highly of the work you did. Best wishes to you as well and I will stay in the loop on this. If you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:17 AM   #58
Buczek Enterprises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payup View Post
Why don't you pay Rick and the rest of us Its a good claim that you cannot resolve the issues with accounting but come on why does it take five months? Talk is cheap. I have bled my bleeding heart out to the office staff and continue to get the same old line we will send to upper management but upper management never responds. I could really use the money and after five months can you blame us for seeking counsel ?
I completely understand where you are coming from and I apologize that you feel we didn't respond. That is not how we do things. I've sent you a private message with my contact information so that we can take a look at your account and see what is going on. You have upper management's attention, I assure you that.

Also just to clarify, I absolutely don't blame anyone for retaining counsel, I'm more sorry that anyone felt like they had to go that route to get what they needed. If we're anything, we always try to be fair however mistakes can be made. I've personally pushed through and approved adjustments in our vendor's favor in the interest of being fair rather than being right because it was the right thing to do. It's not my core job function but if I am brought in to or notice something that isn't being handled in the manner in which it should be (most situations are handled well) then I jump in and coach. I expect our entire team to be on the lookout for those opportunities, but as with anything, we can always do better and we strive to do so.

I truly apologize for any inconvenience caused and I hope you reach out to me so we can discuss what's going on and get it resolved.

Last edited by Buczek Enterprises; 02-27-2014 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Grammar correction (word replacement)
Old 03-02-2014, 10:16 AM   #59
Rick

I am happy to report that Mrs. Forr and I have reconciled over 1 years worth of work and we have come to terms. I have received 3 partial payments assuming the DD hits on Monday, I have no reason to think that it wont, I will be paid in full.

I wish you all the best and I would absolutely work for them and their Texas team again.
Rick
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 01:24 PM   #60
SRT-Diesel

Quote:
I am happy to report that Mrs. Forr and I have reconciled over 1 years worth of work and we have come to terms. I have received 3 partial payments assuming the DD hits on Monday, I have no reason to think that it wont, I will be paid in full.

I wish you all the best and I would absolutely work for them and their Texas team again.
Rick
How much did they pay you to type this?

It took you a year to get paid... You must have a substantial amount of capital to be able to wait a year, work for this company, and then state you would absolutely work for them again...
SRT-Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote