REO Property Preservation Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Go Back   REO Property Preservation Forum > Property Preservation Forum > General Property Discussion

Old 06-30-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
Gabuilder

Default MCS - Mortgage Contracting Services

Does anyone have experience with MCS, Mortgage Contracting Services.
I am just getting up and running with them and was wondering if any one has worked with them. Any problems/comments/suggestions?

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PreservationTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!
Old 06-30-2010, 10:16 PM   #2
FremontREO

They are absolutely the best! Love 'em.
There are several other stories on mcs on utube and other sites with everyone beaming with good stories.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:30 PM   #3
Snipes1x

I just got a call from MCS today, does any know about their price list?
Snipes1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:18 PM   #4
Got Jacked

It just went way down.. they are firing long time vendors (because they know they will not stand for these incredible reductions) in favor of new vendors, like yourself, who may or may not know any better. We got $50 per cubic yard to remove debris. After BoA came in the picture and forced $25 down our throat, they now want to change all clients to that (even though the clients themselves, nor HUD, have lowered the prices). HUD went up on grass cut prices this year, they went down..
Old 09-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #5
Splinterpicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Jacked
It just went way down.. they are firing long time vendors (because they know they will not stand for these incredible reductions) in favor of new vendors, like yourself, who may or may not know any better. We got $50 per cubic yard to remove debris. After BoA came in the picture and forced $25 down our throat, they now want to change all clients to that (even though the clients themselves, nor HUD, have lowered the prices). HUD went up on grass cut prices this year, they went down..
When I was working with them they were BAD 20 to 12 for a trashout per cube. Thy were niot too good to work for IMO. then 2 years after I cut ties withthem they call me for a wint that they say I did wrong and put notes in their system that I could not get a water filter off and they were going to charge me 300 for Go ahead and I will see you in court I said NOt another word! LOts of second bids running around and SLOW work flow. Best of luck to ya ! 50 a cube I have NEVER in 13 years of doing this seen that for a price from a national !! and I have ben around the block with most of EM
Splinterpicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:49 AM   #6
GTX63
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,397 Times in 731 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FremontREO
They are absolutely the best! Love 'em.
There are several other stories on mcs on utube and other sites with everyone beaming with good stories.
And the NGs say your nothing but negative...
GTX63 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:43 AM   #7
kninegirl

not any good experiences with them here.. and they have different pricing for different customers, so its not just one set pay scale. Alot of their customers wont pay for bids/ trip charges at all... total waste of time IMO
Old 09-26-2012, 08:24 AM   #8
Snipes1x

And what is up with them (MCS) requesting only their insurance companie be used? I looked at their paper work today and I was like what in world is this all about!
Snipes1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:26 AM   #9
Splinterpicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentP
And what is up with them (MCS) requesting only their insurance companie be used? I looked at their paper work today and I was like what in world is this all about!
Kickback
Splinterpicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:35 AM   #10
GTX63
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,397 Times in 731 Posts

You'll have MCS on your policy as additional insured. Saves you the headache of having to contact your carrier when you get sued. MCS does it all for you...:whistling
GTX63 is online now   Reply With Quote