REO Property Preservation Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Go Back   REO Property Preservation Forum > Property Preservation Forum > General Property Discussion

Old 04-09-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
Monster lawns

Default Good Choice Preservation

Good morning everyone i im in contact with Good Choice Preservation in Sarasota fl and i was wondering if anyone has done any work for them ... I am new to the business and i told them that all i want to do is lawn maintenance atm.I have a price list but i am not sure if i can post it here . i would appreciate any feed back thanks again.
Monster lawns is offline   Reply With Quote

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. PreservationTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!
Old 04-09-2012, 10:26 PM   #2
JDRM

I also have their price list, and I ran the other way!! $14.00 re-cuts
JDRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:33 PM   #3
Monster lawns

What would be the average price for an inital cut and re cuts for up to 5000 sq and so on in miami florida. Again thank you in advance for you answers
Old 04-10-2012, 08:52 AM   #4
PropPresPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Whitten
Now if only we could get HUD to read that!

Traditional estimating practices do not apply to this profession. Price discussions are very helpful to the property preservation contractor, and there are forums out there that do allow them.

Other than that, research HUD's pricing matrix for your state, and decide how much of a discount off of those prices you can live with.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:08 AM   #5
BPWY
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropPresPro

Traditional estimating practices do not apply to this profession.
Price discussions are very helpful to the property preservation contractor, and there are forums out there that do allow them.

Unfortunately far too many folks refuse to realize this.
BPWY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:22 AM   #6
Monster lawns

Thank you everyone for your advice this site is very helpful well i think i will give good choice a shot since i am new to the business it will teach me the basics.(Hopefully).The prices are really low but lets hope for the best.I will keep everyone posted on how it goes.And i appreciate any advice thanks again
Old 04-10-2012, 10:30 AM   #7
BPWY
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster lawns
Thank you everyone for your advice this site is very helpful well i think i will give good choice a shot since i am new to the business it will teach me the basics.(Hopefully).The prices are really low but lets hope for the best.I will keep everyone posted on how it goes.And i appreciate any advice thanks again

Good luck, you are going to need every ounce of luck you can get in this industry.

You'll also go broke at their rates.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:41 AM   #8
Monster lawns

Well i just tried to do all the insurance stuff i needed to do to get them on and it will cost be me even more money 100 a month more, plus the fee i have to pay for the software they use i know i said i was going to give them a try, but now that i just added the extra money i have to shell out i think I'll look around for a different client. I will be losing a lot more than i thought .
Old 04-10-2012, 10:47 AM   #9
BPWY
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster lawns
Well i just tried to do all the insurance stuff i needed to do to get them on and it will cost be me even more money 100 a month more, plus the fee i have to pay for the software they use i know i said i was going to give them a try, but now that i just added the extra money i have to shell out i think I'll look around for a different client. I will be losing a lot more than i thought .

Seriously you'll be many times better off getting local customers that you can meet face to face with and do their lawn/grounds maint.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #10
GTX63
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,397 Times in 731 Posts

Hmmm, I can do grass cuts for this regional for $14 per yard, minus special insurance, software fees, chargebacks and my overhead (!!!!!) or I can do some of the same type properties for the local broker for 5 times that. I'm confused....
GTX63 is online now   Reply With Quote