REO Property Preservation Forum banner

How enforceable are vendor agreements ?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Craigslist Hack 
#1 ·
Well, these thieving Nationals are the worst and seem to never stop their crooked ways ! So I terminated my service agreement 1 year ago with a much talked about on this board 3 letter national. Received an email due too not robbing me enough over the 5yr. misfortune of being a vendor they now expect an additional $900 due to a wrongful charge back. I remember a great post awhile back stating how one contractor replied which had excellent verbiage along with the impending litigation announcement. I have searched the archives and haven't been successful. Anyone happen to remember this post or steer me in the right direction ? All input will be greatly appreciated !

#4 ·
First thing I do is send them a new invoice

for the chargeback amount plus late fees and interest from the completion date, and call it an invoicing error. See how that grabs them. Give them 10 days and tell them there will be additional charges and collection fees if not promptly remitted.

They want to play silly games, play silly games too. But, now you have a current invoice to play with, and the collection process can start right at the due date.

#5 ·
Tell them you performed an internal revue and you have determined that your company is not liable or at fault. If worst comes to worst ask them to provide the written contract you had for THAT job. Not the binding agreement but the one for THAT job. They almost never win in court because they do not have executed original contracts on a job by job basis. An electronic signature even a PDF will not hold up in most courts. It has to be the original document signed by both parties. Rarely is this done in preservation. :vs_clap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.