REO Property Preservation Forum banner

Nfn

9K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  645 
#1 ·
Anybody heard anything from NFN? Think they closed down and went into hiding. Nobody answers the phones and voicemail is full. Guess they're laying on the beach on a remote island, having cocktails with everybody's money.

#4 ·
Received the same unsigned letter immediately after posting on here.

VM 2018-2 NFN Update January 17, 2018
NATIONAL FIELD NETWORK
4581 Route 9, Suite 100
Howell, NJ 07731
National Field Network
Vendor Memo: 2018-2
Date: January 17, 2018
RE: NFN Update
To our loyal and patient Network, it is our intention with this memo to update you on our current situation.
On December 1, 2017, NFN’s relationship with Reverse Mortgage Solutions terminated. While we work out a business transition agreement with Reverse Mortgage Solutions, NFN has suspended all operations except those presently existing. NFN intends to resume normal business operations once it finalizes the transition.
NFN is currently working with its Counsel to negotiate and recover payments owed by our Client’s. NFN’s Counsel will reach out to each of you to provide status on payment, handle any negotiations, as well as answer questions that you may have.
We understand there are quite a few questions and concerns. We ask that you all be patient, as this process takes time and is complicated. Calling our offices or emailing and texting us will not speed up that process.
We understand that the past few months have been difficult. Everyone at NFN would like to sincerely thank each and every one of you who has stayed loyal to us through this troublesome time. It is our intent to continue to keep you informed through our future transitioning.
Sincerely,
National Field Network
National Field Network

#10 ·
Check the last three podcasts I have done one is above. I posted link from yesterday on another NFN thread.
There is some movement on behalf of FNMA...seems them HUD & RMS have been slacking on their yearly audits of companies....if you have spreadsheets if you accounts receivable you need to get them to me or the lunatic in the mountain. I'm coordinating with him.
Because they have violated federal law they're very eager to hush things up..
WO #
Property Address
Services completed
Dates services completed
fee billed/invoiced
Is the information needed on your spreadsheets

#13 ·
There is a ton of information in the podcasts I do. Check my you tube station.if you need more info pm me at aladayllc@Gmail.com.
Between me and the
Lunatic in the Mountain...we have published a ton of info on what steps to take. If you have an attorney they will be in heaven there is that much info they can get without investigators. As a matter of fact in the description of last Preservation Thursday there is results of one of the investigations...names addresses etc.

#14 ·
You knwo we saw this coming

To all of NFN vendors out there. Specially to those I know are up to 200 + k . You guys knew this was going to happen anytime soon, also were told by many of us do let it get so high, don't let your invoices get 6-10 month old. STOP ALL WORK UNTIL YOU GET PAY. But some of you kept working because hey NFN approves 200 cy in 5 minutes for removal, hey NFN has $8,000 trimming approval in 1 day. Well here are the results of believing a 200 cy approval is a 5 minute thing. They were approving things left and right and the client was not paying for them, of course eating all the cost of the work,They suffocated.

I hope you all learned not to allow any of your client go over 90 days, or certain amount of money. STOP ALL WORK , IS BETTER THAN THIS. The main issue here is all those invoices are so old, Those properties are long gone and the judge is going to ask you. Hey why did you waited 10 months to ask for your money. YOU: I been asking for it every week. The JUDGE: but you kept completing work.

I have a couple of friends closing down because of this is so sad, but they knew better.

#15 ·
To all of NFN vendors out there. Specially to those I know are up to 200 + k . You guys knew this was going to happen anytime soon, also were told by many of us do let it get so high, don't let your invoices get 6-10 month old. STOP ALL WORK UNTIL YOU GET PAY. But some of you kept working because hey NFN approves 200 cy in 5 minutes for removal, hey NFN has $8,000 trimming approval in 1 day. Well here are the results of believing a 200 cy approval is a 5 minute thing. They were approving things left and right and the client was not paying for them, of course eating all the cost of the work,They suffocated.

I hope you all learned not to allow any of your client go over 90 days, or certain amount of money. STOP ALL WORK , IS BETTER THAN THIS. The main issue here is all those invoices are so old, Those properties are long gone and the judge is going to ask you. Hey why did you waited 10 months to ask for your money. YOU: I been asking for it every week. The JUDGE: but you kept completing work.

I have a couple of friends closing down because of this is so sad, but they knew better.
Nonsense myself & the Lunatic in the Mountain have verified Shari Nott WAS paid fir services completed.
Again him & I have Ben assisting contractors getting their accounts receivable in front of FNMA, HUD, & RMS.
I have place a bevy of information in the podcasts over the last 3-4 weeks.
If anyone needs more info contact me..,
Have a great day folks...

https://youtu.be/Mn3kVe1BUoc

Today's latest on the Shari Nott Saga

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.