REO Property Preservation Forum banner

Been Getting Calls from PP Mgmt Companies

14K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  Ipaybytheweight 
#1 ·
So, I've gotten a few calls the past 90 days from field services/property preservation management companies wanting to add us to their vendor roster. Every one of them has a clause in their contract saying we must agree to waive our rights to place a lien waiver on a property, even for non-payment. The call today was from InspectQ. Anyone else getting these calls? Your thoughts?

Alison
Florida

#3 ·
Everything is always open to litigation...even signed contracts. Just because you sign a piece of paper stating you will not place liens..you can still place a liens. You only broke "their rule" not the law.

As an example...look at all the pre-nups out there where the wife got it all even after said pre-nup. Your Contract is with Them. Breaking said Contract is breaking your Contract with Them. No more work. But you still get paid. Signing or not signing it both equates to the same outcome.

#4 ·
You sound like an industry shill...

The point IS ...Insect Q are/were AIM your Way and they screwed members of labor out of money they earned. For Christ's sake they even sent an email out telling their Emplactors what they were doing.
IMHO. Anyone whom did not lien as soon as they found out. Shame on them.
I have yet to hear from anyone who got paid from AIM once that email went out. I would love just once to be able to say anything positive about an NAMFS member so if anyone did get paid please enlighten us. Because the owner of InspectQ is the same gal that bankrupt AIM.
Appreciate the leagalease though.

#6 ·
As triple g mentioned, a signed contract stating you won't file a lien isn't binding and can't be enforceable if you're able to prove services were provided and payment wasn't received.

FNMA has a high turnover rate for servicers because they do not pay for services provided unless all their crazy rules and policies are met and a million photos are submitted. Once provided, they have 30 days to pay.

The billing and payments from FNMA are complicated and most servicers struggle with profitability so they push vendor payments to net 30, 60, even longer because they're waiting for payment from the client. If the client doesn't pay, the servicer doesn't want to pay the vendor and will either negotiate their fee down or not pay at all.

The client.. HUD, FNMA, etc. HATE dealing with mechanic liens and when it happens, the servicer is penalized in some capacity by the client. With the servicer putting a clause in their vendor contract, they think they have the upper hand but they don't.

In short, mechanic liens is ALWAYS a vendors right. Always keep copies of documents, etc and file when apropriate, regardless of any contact signed.

#7 ·
FNMA has a high turnover rate for servicers because they do not pay for services provided unless all their crazy rules and policies are met and a million photos are submitted. Once provided, they have 30 days to pay.

That would be an incorrect statement.
We worked directly with FNMA until NAMFS members got their hands in the middle.
Not once in the 5 years prior to FAS. Being stuffed down our throats did we get bull$!÷× issues with photos and callback crap. We met with brokers & realtors all the time & never had an issue until Eric Miller came on the scene and pyramided the industry...not once did we have an issue working direct... As a matter of fact our QC policy was approved by FNMA. It was AMS (whom we also sued & won) that decided to reject our company's QC policy and found out about employee/IC differences.

#10 ·
So, I've gotten a few calls the past 90 days from field services/property preservation management companies wanting to add us to their vendor roster. Every one of them has a clause in their contract saying we must agree to waive our rights to place a lien waiver on a property, even for non-payment. The call today was from InspectQ. Anyone else getting these calls? Your thoughts?

Alison
Florida
Got an email today from NexGen. Usually I at least know where the piss ant company came from or how they got my email. Never heard of these people. Anyone? Google turned up nothing.

I'll entertain any offer, but that's usually all it is......entertainment purposes only.

Would live the contact info on nexgen. ..
aladayllc@gmail.com

Thanks

#11 ·
Quick search...but would still like contact info you were sent

Nexgen Properties in Beloit, WI with Reviews - YP.com
https://www.yellowpages.com › beloit-wi
18 results · Find 18 listings related to Nexgen Properties in Beloit on YP.com. See reviews, photos ... R & H Property Preservation & Maintenance. 909 Todd ...
NexGen Properties, LLC
www.nexgen-properties.com
A Colorado private real estate, property acquisition, development, and investment firm.
Missing: preservation
NexGen Property Management
www.nexgenpm.com › property_manage...
NexGen Property Management. Tenants We manage some of the areas most desirable rentals. Our progressive staff understands that consistently working to ...
Missing: preservation
(215) 392-9998
NexGen Invest Trnkey Properties 22, LLC Zachary Cormicle Ripoffs their contractors. Intentionally neglects to pay for - Ripoff Report
https://www.ripoffreport.com › nationwide
Dec 3, 2015 · NexGen Invest Complaint Review: NexGen Invest Trnkey Properties ... zvn properties Zvn Contracted Property Preservation work for Zvn In 2007 .
(216) 404-2458
Douglas Feinholz | LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com › ...
After moving to Colorado, I owned a mortgage default Property Preservation company, where as a Certified REO Field Service Contractor, I secured and managed ...
NEXGEN YOUTH THEATRE LLC - New York Company Search
https://www.newyorkbusinessgo.com › c...
Apr 18, 2018 · NEXGEN YOUTH THEATRE LLC was registered on Apr 24 2017 as a domestic limited liability company type registered at 304 W 151ST ST, APT ...
Foreclosure Assistance Companies in the United States - Page 9 ...
https://www.manta.com › foreclosure_ass...
423 Foreclosure Assistance Companies in the United States. Search or browse our list of Foreclosure Assistance companies by category or location.
Nexgen Paving Inc. Asphalt & Paving Contractor - Mission Viejo, CA. Projects, photos, reviews and more | Porch
https://porch.com › mission-viejo-ca › ne...
See past project info for Nexgen Paving Inc including photos, cost and more. Mission Viejo, CA - Asphalt & Paving Contractor.
NexGen Technologies for Mining and Fuel Industries (Volume I and II):
https://books.google.com › books
Pradeep K. Singh, V.K. Singh, A.K. Singh · 2017 · Fuel
Initially, 7 boreholes were proposed at 330 m. interval in panel-1 for referring coal and sandstone core samples for geotechnical lab studies, for preservation of core ...
nexgen energy ltd. - OTC Markets
PDFhttps://www.otcmarkets.com › financialR...
financial condition of NexGen Energy Ltd. (“NexGen” or the “Company”) for the three and nine months ... NexGen's principal asset is its 100% interest in the Rook 1 project, an exploration project in the Athabasca Basin,. Saskatchewan ( the "Rook 1 Project"). ...... focuses primarily on preservation of capital and liquidity .
Commercial Cleaning Services | Federal Government Buildings
Adwww.pmcaz.net/
Most Trusted Commercial Cleaning Services for 20+ years. Request a Quote Today. Greater Phoenix Area. 20+ Years Experience. Services: Healthcare Facilities, Government Buildings, Hospitals, Medical Facilities, Office Suites.
Contact Us
Request a Quote
Commercial Facilities
Services
Property Preservation Jobs | $16-22+/HR in Branson MO
Adwww.jobgolem.com/
No Experience Needed. Hiring Now: Local Job Listings $16-22+/HR Apply Today. FT and PT. Short and Long-Term. Apply Online. Browse By Job Title. Apply Here. Job Fairs. No Experience Necesary. Easy Apply. Now Hiring. Browse By Location.
Order Puller Jobs
Park Ranger Jobs
Receptionist Jobs
Hospital Jobs
Cashier Jobs
Fence Erector Jobs
Postal Jobs
Data Entry Jobs
View 8 prices from $15.00/hr
Property Preservation Jobs | 14 urgent openings. Apply now
Adus.jobrapido.com/_Job/Jobs
Find the job you want! All latest vacancies in the US listed on Jobrapido™️. All vacancies via mail. All jobs in the States. Latest job offers. One search, all jobs.
Latest jobs in New York
Houston, TX
Chicago, IL
Dallas, TX
San Diego, CA
San Jose, CA

#18 ·
With the former OWNER of AIM running the show.
You work for them...
However, please dont come winning in social media when you get ripped off.
Ms Golden bankrupt AIM. And told everyone in the email they would be calling under a different name...
As of this morning I have yet to hear from any AIM Emplactors that were paid after Shandra's email
Hey not only do i have that beach front property but I have the title for the Golden Gate Bridge...that is a great money maker as currently charging $5 a vehicle to cross might want to consider that purchase

#21 ·
Cleanupman thanks so much for your insight and knowledge We Need to stand up if not we will continue to be treated as garbage the Pee-ons ...

They're ALL CROOKS for what I can See this is MY OPTION !!!
the company we work for is so ****ty when we started we killed our self doing this and doing it right ( cleaning window silks etc. )that being said, we missed holidays /birthdays with our families trying to comply with work orders and time issues and they would called us out and will send us back . now they have another crew due the initials and have us due the routines so when we get there we see nothing has been done .ALL they did was post the signage on the window .
put they are promoting these properties anyway then they want us to clean it up for pennies yet the original vendor got paid in full IT"S ALL ABOUT PROMOTING AND OVER LOOKING HAZARDS AND FILTH this is how are TAX DOLLARS are being spend big company getting 2600. Allowable for Properties and they pay the Vendor 370.00 including the lawn.
OH and i cant forget to mention the attitude in wish they have giving you the work (Penile pusher) thanks to US out on the field they have there desk jobs .
don't get fooled by them being nice at first the moment you don't get something done or just can't get to it they will chew out .
raven07191980 don't take it as people out here being nasty lets just say the have experience and are teaching us and telling us what to look out for .

#30 ·
Hey everyone,

I have a question lol. the golden question. Why are we moms and pops financing 30-45-60-90 + days on the multimillionaires. Men since I joined the industry I had this question and nobody can answer it yet. I wish there was like an Union for the industry where everyone got together ( vendors) and agreed on hey if we don't get paid weekly nobody moves a finger.And set our pricing ( FAIR PRICING NOT ABUSE) This banks are playing with our money is just not right.

Try to go to wells and get a 90 days $50 k loan at 0 % interest. Good luck, but hey we finance at 0% THEIR PROPERTIES for over 90 days sometimes even more. I believe there is always going to be the idiot out there whiling to get paid every 30 + days. I decided to begin residential jobs where 50 % in front and 50% when the job is done. Is the only way to growth your business. You see every time you get that $20,000 ; 60 plus days check from the national, by the time you deposit the check, is gone paying all the 60 + days debt those work orders left you. The volume is not there anymore, I am talking about Florida.

NAMFS, JESUS LAST TIME I WENT THERE WERE MORE NATIONALS THAN ACTUAL VENDORS, IT WAS TOTAL FIASCO FOR THE MONEY THEY ASKED. I AM NOT GOING TO ATTEND ANYMORE THERE IS NOTHIN THERE FOR US.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.