REO Property Preservation Forum banner

Encore Preservation LLC

11K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Painter 
#1 ·
Anyone heard of this outfit? Same pricing structure as Taylor & Sons. Same geographical location as Taylor & Sons. Same website setup as Taylor & Sons. Same ad postings as Taylor & Sons. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck. Lookout to any former Taylor & Sons crews the ripoffery is revamped as Taylor.

#8 ·
I know this is an old post but I thought I would share.
Encore was Taylor and Son's second company they created to get extra work from their nationals. They were found out and lost both according to one of their former office employees.
After a web search of their name, apparently now they build custom homes in Texas (along with a few other businesses)....scary. The about us section is pretty comical. oddly enough they didn't mention their preservation work or how well they treated their subs/employees.

#10 ·
Update on this post. Encore preservation is still in business. I was at a house the other day finishing up an initial and someone pulled up to do the same and they were with Encore. I was going to see what kind work they had available in my area but after seeing some reviews I think i will pass. Sounds a lot like Taylor amd Sons, Initial Secure, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.