REO Property Preservation Forum banner

Hi fairly new to the game

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Diethaus 
#1 ·
I live in Indiana and doing work in southern Indiana and Illinois. I got into the business by accident. Equity and Help found my website and called and asked me to do some REO work. I found I could stay more busy doing REO work. Equity and Help paid every dime quickly.

My question is what companies can I trust to pay. I do not mind waiting as long as they pay. Right now I have a an invoice with D&S Rehab Services, LLC for over 700.00 dollars. They want me to do more jobs I told them when I get paid for this job I will do other jobs.

I also did an inspection for Swift Resolutions 2 weeks ago and still have not received any pay.

I just did another inspection for Guardian Asset Management. They do not even have my information to pay me yet.

Does anyone have any experience with any of these? Can you give me the names of companies that I can trust to pay for my work?

My website is Grasshopperyard.com if you want to see the kind of work I am doing.

See less See more
#3 ·
been with Guardian for YEARS. Pay once a month with no damn problems. You bid a job you usually get it. NEVER EVER had a charge back in all the years I worked for them. They all speak English too. Their auditors are oversees and are really petty but you can bitch about it to your rep, if your right they got your back! Most of the time you are right! The rest of these companies PETTY. I got hours away for guardian. I try to give every company a chance **** me once I wont travel for you and will do the absolute minimum.

#6 ·
I performed work for this company recently and was refused payment. My company works with over 20 national facility maintenance and asset management companies. This is the first non payment I have encountered from thousands of submitted work orders. Avoid performing work for this company. A previous poster is correct. This company is working to keep any money it can by using non payment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.