Man I do like your style ! but it ain't gonna happen. The two vendors who do show solidarity that do work directly for nationals receive vendor service agreement terminated notice and advised 90 day hold placed on their account which gives national plenty of time to issue chargebacks exceeding amount owed. Meanwhile this board crashes due to large volume of newbie questions which regionals have created due to a flurry of CL ads and being paranoid.
Good point, I am just going to publicly bash those whom have fd me - F Them heres your publicity s-heads.
1. Christopher Dorpat - 24HR Corp - I worked for you for almost a week, couldn't get paid for months months and months, you come out saying "oh it was a mistake" - F U, yeah u underpaid me but it was easier to just not deal with you anymore after August 2014.
2. Joseph Dorpat - assumed brother of deushbaggery number 1.
3. Homestar - how the f are u connected to deushbaggery number 1 and deushbaggery number 2?
4. Those who are not mentioned yet, as I am still waiting to understand the remaining unknown facts.
5. Those in Kalamazoo MI - I am waiting on some of those facts still.
6. Scott Gilbert of ServiceLink - What was your preservation companies name? That one you told me about during that conference call in May 2015 when Nate Brewer was on the line with you, that call where you offered me F-N Hush Money.
7. All these other s-bag companies F U Pay Me.
8. I know believe the only way to make money is to say F This and Really REally Push the Dam Issue.