LPS/ Service Link - REO Property Preservation Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-22-2016, 08:23 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
MidWestSwindler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 53
Thanks: 55
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
LPS/ Service Link

Does anyone know of any regional that have SL as a client? I live in an urban area in northern Illinois which is saturated with P&P contractors and am finding it almost impossible to get in with any Nats due to "no need for more contractors in your area". I know for a fact SL covers my area and has tons of work out here.

Pm's are always welcome.

Work Smarter Not Harder
MidWestSwindler is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-22-2016, 01:49 PM
Low quality low cost
 
Craigslist Hack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Every city
Posts: 2,337
Thanks: 695
Thanked 1,687 Times in 846 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidWestSwindler View Post
Does anyone know of any regional that have SL as a client? I live in an urban area in northern Illinois which is saturated with P&P contractors and am finding it almost impossible to get in with any Nats due to "no need for more contractors in your area". I know for a fact SL covers my area and has tons of work out here.

Pm's are always welcome.
You realize that you are just asking to be ripped off?
Craigslist Hack is offline  
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-22-2016, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
MidWestSwindler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 53
Thanks: 55
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigslist Hack View Post
You realize that you are just asking to be ripped off?

How's that? I know what they pay for services completed. If some idiot shows be some BS prices, I'll just tell them to *uck off..

Work Smarter Not Harder
MidWestSwindler is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-22-2016, 02:32 PM
Low quality low cost
 
Craigslist Hack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Every city
Posts: 2,337
Thanks: 695
Thanked 1,687 Times in 846 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidWestSwindler View Post
How's that? I know what they pay for services completed. If some idiot shows be some BS prices, I'll just tell them to *uck off..
What happens when they show you great pricing? You get the app and you pay for your background check, then you go do serious volume and Servicelink slow pays and NO pays like they have been doing to all their vendors? Or worse the regional you go through just doesn't pay you?

I'm just trying to point out that people who go to work for some regional are always the guys posting the so and so doesn't pay ripped me off etc posts.

You can't take bad work just because you are struggling to get good work. Working just to work only makes you go broke faster.
Craigslist Hack is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craigslist Hack For This Useful Post:
MidWestSwindler (02-24-2016), PPCADDY (02-24-2016), STARBABY (02-24-2016)
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-22-2016, 02:54 PM
Low quality low cost
 
Craigslist Hack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Every city
Posts: 2,337
Thanks: 695
Thanked 1,687 Times in 846 Posts
Little MCS story for you from last week.

I got a call from a realtor to go rekey and wint a property. The rekey paid 250.00 and the wint 250.00. I went to the property and completed the work. As I finished up a truck with a tiny mowing trailer and a car full of people showed up. They were here from +2 hrs away to do the cleanout for a guy who works for MCS but everything had to be stored in a unit which they rented. So for 18.00 a cubic yard the 5 of them were taking all the debris to a storage unit. They are going to make 468 dollars pay for a storage unit 2 vehicles gas and labor for 5 plus tie themselves up for the day. They know they are getting screwed and they just take it. They told me "we have work everyday all over the state".
Craigslist Hack is offline  
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-22-2016, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
MidWestSwindler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 53
Thanks: 55
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigslist Hack View Post
Little MCS story for you from last week.

I got a call from a realtor to go rekey and wint a property. The rekey paid 250.00 and the wint 250.00. I went to the property and completed the work. As I finished up a truck with a tiny mowing trailer and a car full of people showed up. They were here from +2 hrs away to do the cleanout for a guy who works for MCS but everything had to be stored in a unit which they rented. So for 18.00 a cubic yard the 5 of them were taking all the debris to a storage unit. They are going to make 468 dollars pay for a storage unit 2 vehicles gas and labor for 5 plus tie themselves up for the day. They know they are getting screwed and they just take it. They told me "we have work everyday all over the state".
Well, those guys are complete idiots.

Work Smarter Not Harder
MidWestSwindler is offline  
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-22-2016, 06:07 PM
Low quality low cost
 
Craigslist Hack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Every city
Posts: 2,337
Thanks: 695
Thanked 1,687 Times in 846 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidWestSwindler View Post
Well, those guys are complete idiots.

Uh-huh and there are several veteran posters on here that say that 3 times a day when these guys start posting that XYZ regional doesn't pay.

Then you have to ask how you are helping your own business by giving XYZ regional coverage in your area. This only ensures that you can't get direct because Servicelink already has coverage. It's you at half the price you should be getting.

Trot on down to your local high school business class and layout this genius get rich slow plan for the teacher and they are going to wonder if you need a drug screening?
Craigslist Hack is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Craigslist Hack For This Useful Post:
All Island Handy (02-23-2016)
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-22-2016, 06:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 164
Thanks: 6
Thanked 162 Times in 66 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigslist Hack View Post
Uh-huh and there are several veteran posters on here that say that 3 times a day when these guys start posting that XYZ regional doesn't pay.

Then you have to ask how you are helping your own business by giving XYZ regional coverage in your area. This only ensures that you can't get direct because Servicelink already has coverage. It's you at half the price you should be getting.

Trot on down to your local high school business class and layout this genius get rich slow plan for the teacher and they are going to wonder if you need a drug screening?
Come on CL, why you pickin on the poor guy!
Don't you know he is the EXCEPTION!
He said it himself the OTHER guys are complete idiots!
But this guy is different, he is going to make money doing the EXACT work orders that the other guys loose money on!
OP, try searching Craig's List for P&P work, it's like printing money!
bigdaddy is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to bigdaddy For This Useful Post:
Craigslist Hack (02-22-2016)
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-22-2016, 08:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 129
Thanks: 1
Thanked 34 Times in 23 Posts
I actually read these posts and want to cry this is why this industry is going SOUTHHH. NO ONE LISTENS TO THE GUYS THAT HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS . WHO IN THERE RIGHT XUCKING MIND WOULD WANT TO ASK ABOUT WORKING FOR A REGIONAL.
allure9121 is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allure9121 For This Useful Post:
PPCADDY (02-24-2016), STARBABY (02-24-2016)
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-22-2016, 09:41 PM
How I wanna be a PP Pro
 
Wannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,103
Thanks: 232
Thanked 1,277 Times in 562 Posts
Allure,

I for one gave up. I quit telling them. Just went past a cute little ranch today that was owned by a local fella that started PT in the P&P business and grew a little to the point he quit a decent paying job.

He lost his house. I wondered if he got the clean out on it?
Wannabe is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome