BLMCO pay??? - REO Property Preservation Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-05-2016, 10:35 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BLMCO pay???

Hi,
Has anyone that has worked for this company been paid yet? We have been doing work for the for 30 days and now they seem to be giving us the run around on pay. I'm getting concerned. Thoughts?
Hereiam is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-05-2016, 10:46 AM
Damage Restoration
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Whidbey Island, WA
Posts: 185
Thanks: 374
Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereiam View Post
hi,
has anyone that has worked for this company been paid yet? We have been doing work for the for 30 days and now they seem to be giving us the run around on pay. I'm getting concerned. Thoughts?
generally, if it is a new company for us i give them 1 week past the agreed upon pay period ( for slow mail issues because they real do happen sometimes )then i call and tell them we will not be completing anymore work until they hold up there end of the deal as i have and then follow up that phone call with an email with every person at that company cc'd.
All Island Handy is offline  
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Low quality low cost
 
Craigslist Hack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Every city
Posts: 2,337
Thanks: 695
Thanked 1,687 Times in 846 Posts
I don't even worry about receivables until the 60-90 day mark.
Craigslist Hack is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-05-2016, 07:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 179
Thanks: 91
Thanked 78 Times in 51 Posts
I worry on my way to perform job

A 2 Z is pushing work here in pa

awesome pricing

A2Z Job Types Description
Proposed Commission*
Initial Inspection (HPIR 1, 2, 3)
Securing, Place Signs, Testing, Winterization, Complete HPIR Parts 1&2 and Part 3
$125.00
Initial Services Initial Maid Service, Initial Lawn Maintenance, Up to 10 cy of Debris $300.00
BWM Inspection (with FSM) Inspection of Property, Complete FSM Form $30.00
BWM Lawn Maintenance Lawn Recut/Snow Removal $30.00
Custodial Properties
Securing, Place Signs, Testing, Winterization, Complete HPIR Parts 1&2 and Part 3, Lawn Maintenance
$170.00
***All additional work will need to be submitted as a bid for BLM’s approval***
Initial Inspection and Initial Services work orders will be issued at the same time and can be completed in one trip if able.
Bigtrucker is offline  
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-05-2016, 08:13 PM
Low quality low cost
 
Craigslist Hack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Every city
Posts: 2,337
Thanks: 695
Thanked 1,687 Times in 846 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtrucker View Post
I worry on my way to perform job

A 2 Z is pushing work here in pa

awesome pricing

A2Z Job Types Description
Proposed Commission*
Initial Inspection (HPIR 1, 2, 3)
Securing, Place Signs, Testing, Winterization, Complete HPIR Parts 1&2 and Part 3
$125.00
Initial Services Initial Maid Service, Initial Lawn Maintenance, Up to 10 cy of Debris $300.00
BWM Inspection (with FSM) Inspection of Property, Complete FSM Form $30.00
BWM Lawn Maintenance Lawn Recut/Snow Removal $30.00
Custodial Properties
Securing, Place Signs, Testing, Winterization, Complete HPIR Parts 1&2 and Part 3, Lawn Maintenance
$170.00
***All additional work will need to be submitted as a bid for BLM’s approval***
Initial Inspection and Initial Services work orders will be issued at the same time and can be completed in one trip if able.
If I was doing that Kind of work for those kinds of prices I would worry as well.
Craigslist Hack is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Craigslist Hack For This Useful Post:
Bigtrucker (03-05-2016)
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-05-2016, 08:41 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 7
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
State Rep said payday would be 3/5. Surprise. No pay. They said "bear with us"
dk2014 is offline  
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-06-2016, 04:18 AM
Super Moderator
 
GTX63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Your House Soon...Soon
Posts: 3,186
Thanks: 676
Thanked 2,249 Times in 1,094 Posts
Have you ever had to tell your own helpers to "bear with you".
If you did, should they have been concerned?
GTX63 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to GTX63 For This Useful Post:
Craigslist Hack (03-08-2016)
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-06-2016, 08:05 PM
Senior Member
 
JoeInPI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 339
Thanks: 499
Thanked 200 Times in 113 Posts
Yeah, same price list from A2Z and Asons here. They're both through BLM. F that. $30 for any lawn. $30 for any driveway. Good God I'm glad we run private accounts. That would NEVER work up here, too far in between jobs, and lawns that average 30,000sq. ft. I told them we don't do HUD work anymore, and they were pleading "but we have workload coming on 3/7!!!" Yeah, well, if you paid more, you might find someone to do it. F that noise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTX63 View Post
If not satisfied please returned the unused portion of the product and we'll return the unused portion of your money.
JoeInPI is offline  
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-08-2016, 04:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 164
Thanks: 6
Thanked 162 Times in 66 Posts
Hereiam, dk2014, and Bigtrucker.
Are you really telling me that you guys are actually working for these prices????

A2Z Job Types Description
Proposed Commission*
Initial Inspection (HPIR 1, 2, 3)
Securing, Place Signs, Testing, Winterization, Complete HPIR Parts 1&2 and Part 3
$125.00
Initial Services Initial Maid Service, Initial Lawn Maintenance, Up to 10 cy of Debris $300.00
BWM Inspection (with FSM) Inspection of Property, Complete FSM Form $30.00
BWM Lawn Maintenance Lawn Recut/Snow Removal $30.00
Custodial Properties
Securing, Place Signs, Testing, Winterization, Complete HPIR Parts 1&2 and Part 3, Lawn Maintenance
$170.00

Seriously, this SH*T makes my brain hurt!
There is no way you can make a living in the long run with those prices.
Go get a job, seriously you will be better off.
bigdaddy is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to bigdaddy For This Useful Post:
Craigslist Hack (03-08-2016)
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-08-2016, 09:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 179
Thanks: 91
Thanked 78 Times in 51 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy View Post
Hereiam, dk2014, and Bigtrucker.
Are you really telling me that you guys are actually working for these prices????

A2Z Job Types Description
Proposed Commission*
Initial Inspection (HPIR 1, 2, 3)
Securing, Place Signs, Testing, Winterization, Complete HPIR Parts 1&2 and Part 3
$125.00
Initial Services Initial Maid Service, Initial Lawn Maintenance, Up to 10 cy of Debris $300.00
BWM Inspection (with FSM) Inspection of Property, Complete FSM Form $30.00
BWM Lawn Maintenance Lawn Recut/Snow Removal $30.00
Custodial Properties
Securing, Place Signs, Testing, Winterization, Complete HPIR Parts 1&2 and Part 3, Lawn Maintenance
$170.00

Seriously, this SH*T makes my brain hurt!
There is no way you can make a living in the long run with those prices.
Go get a job, seriously you will be better off.

Really how can anyone work for those prices.
and those prices are sponsored by HUD.
Department of labor should fine HUD.
Soon even the illegals wont even perform the work.
Bigtrucker is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome