5 Brothers price cuts - REO Property Preservation Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-15-2016, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 179
Thanks: 91
Thanked 78 Times in 51 Posts
5 Brothers price cuts

How low can it go
Now 25% on bids from 20%
And they want you to have workers comp
Gotta do like 600 a month just to make insurance payment.

Minimal wage is going up in all the states while these clowns keep lowering the pay.
Sooner or later something has to give.
Bigtrucker is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigtrucker For This Useful Post:
wildwest1 (06-07-2016)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-16-2016, 06:48 AM
Super Moderator
 
GTX63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Your House Soon...Soon
Posts: 3,186
Thanks: 676
Thanked 2,249 Times in 1,094 Posts
A long, long time ago they were what I considered a thief in a room full of murderers.
If they aren't trying to counter when you decline an order then the market isn't at it's lowest yet.
GTX63 is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GTX63 For This Useful Post:
All Island Handy (05-16-2016), JoeInPI (05-17-2016), MPSFIRM (06-09-2016)
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-16-2016, 10:49 PM
Senior Member
 
STARBABY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: kentucky
Posts: 681
Thanks: 582
Thanked 197 Times in 137 Posts
this companies sucks more everyday. I have been fighting with them over endless kickbacks and no charges. Doesn`t matter if you can prove your correct, they will still find themselves valid on there claim. I was told I could file my complaints on a spread sheet with all the kickbacks and no charges I felt were incorrect and vendor management would review it. There is only one problem this all takes more time that I don`t have. I was remove as a primary vendor about three weeks ago due to low scores on my report card. Funny think is they haven`t really removed me still have two vendor ID`s and work load hasn`t changed. but with this newest BS move I`m going to be force to reduce my coverage with them. I can`t be driving two hours to a property to mow it for $28 after discount. this is the same reason I dumped Cyprixx a few years back. I guess I`ll have to start looking for some more companies, but the problem is it seems they all our ****ty any more. all have a lot of paperwork and low fees.
STARBABY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-16-2016, 11:04 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 179
Thanks: 91
Thanked 78 Times in 51 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by STARBABY View Post
this companies sucks more everyday. I have been fighting with them over endless kickbacks and no charges. Doesn`t matter if you can prove your correct, they will still find themselves valid on there claim. I was told I could file my complaints on a spread sheet with all the kickbacks and no charges I felt were incorrect and vendor management would review it. There is only one problem this all takes more time that I don`t have. I was remove as a primary vendor about three weeks ago due to low scores on my report card. Funny think is they haven`t really removed me still have two vendor ID`s and work load hasn`t changed. but with this newest BS move I`m going to be force to reduce my coverage with them. I can`t be driving two hours to a property to mow it for $28 after discount. this is the same reason I dumped Cyprixx a few years back. I guess I`ll have to start looking for some more companies, but the problem is it seems they all our ****ty any more. all have a lot of paperwork and low fees.

Yea they try to rip you off all the time.
Vender return at cost and get clear photos of green or purple discoloration on front window.
Its a freakin curtain see pic **** and pic **** they pulled this crap to screw you out of bonus
Bigtrucker is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-16-2016, 11:19 PM
Senior Member
 
STARBABY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: kentucky
Posts: 681
Thanks: 582
Thanked 197 Times in 137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtrucker View Post
Yea they try to rip you off all the time.
Vender return at cost and get clear photos of green or purple discoloration on front window.
Its a freakin curtain see pic **** and pic **** they pulled this crap to screw you out of bonus

yea I got in trouble a week ago with them. I responded unprofessional manor to one of there kickback. they want clearer photo of crawlspace door was secured and they sent photo. I look at photo and it clearly showed the padlock on the door. so I responded maybe they needed glasses as the photo they sent clearly shows door is secure.
STARBABY is offline  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-17-2016, 07:08 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 457
Thanks: 2
Thanked 70 Times in 56 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by STARBABY View Post
yea I got in trouble a week ago with them. I responded unprofessional manor to one of there kickback. they want clearer photo of crawlspace door was secured and they sent photo. I look at photo and it clearly showed the padlock on the door. so I responded maybe they needed glasses as the photo they sent clearly shows door is secure.

The problem really is who is reviewing these photos. I doubt it's anyone your communicating with regularly. I do some inspections for cyprexx and I get things back all the time that say missing address verification. I look at the pics submitted by my inspector and its clear as day house number and street sign. Maybe if they would click on the picture to blow it up instead of only looking at a thumbnail, the information they are looking for would be given. This industry is shot, the only way to get any work without a headache and for reasonable rates is to either find a good local company that doesn't take too much of a cut and does all of the paperwork for you, go direct, or get out completely. I'm trying to hang in there hoping things will turn around, but it doesn't seem like that is going to happen, so onto the next venture it might be.
madxtreme01 is offline  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-17-2016, 08:25 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 127
Thanks: 1
Thanked 38 Times in 22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by madxtreme01 View Post
The problem really is who is reviewing these photos. I doubt it's anyone your communicating with regularly. I do some inspections for cyprexx and I get things back all the time that say missing address verification. I look at the pics submitted by my inspector and its clear as day house number and street sign. Maybe if they would click on the picture to blow it up instead of only looking at a thumbnail, the information they are looking for would be given. This industry is shot, the only way to get any work without a headache and for reasonable rates is to either find a good local company that doesn't take too much of a cut and does all of the paperwork for you, go direct, or get out completely. I'm trying to hang in there hoping things will turn around, but it doesn't seem like that is going to happen, so onto the next venture it might be.
So your solution to those people whom are reviewing photos is to add a degree of separation to the chain?

I was under the impression that the objective was to cut the degrees of separation to make it easier.

Madxtreme01 I need to try and get a job from you ever is paying you to post this information, do you get paid per post, by the hour?
AceVentura is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to AceVentura For This Useful Post:
G 3 (05-17-2016)
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-17-2016, 08:52 PM
Senior Member
 
JoeInPI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 338
Thanks: 499
Thanked 200 Times in 113 Posts
Another issue with pictures is that they want s****y small 640 x 480 pictures because they're small and don't take much space. I had always sent larger pictures resized to around 100kb. They opened full screen, easy to see, and never had an issue for some pointless issue because they couldn't see it in the tiny pictures they ask for. Thankfully, now my customers only ask for some completed pictures and it's all good. Obviously if you're working with app submissions you might not be able to change the picture sizes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTX63 View Post
If not satisfied please returned the unused portion of the product and we'll return the unused portion of your money.
JoeInPI is offline  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-19-2016, 08:06 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 457
Thanks: 2
Thanked 70 Times in 56 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceVentura View Post
So your solution to those people whom are reviewing photos is to add a degree of separation to the chain?

I was under the impression that the objective was to cut the degrees of separation to make it easier.

Madxtreme01 I need to try and get a job from you ever is paying you to post this information, do you get paid per post, by the hour?

Whats your Fu**ing Problem???????????
madxtreme01 is offline  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-19-2016, 08:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 127
Thanks: 1
Thanked 38 Times in 22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by madxtreme01 View Post
Whats your Fu**ing Problem???????????
Got 99 of them.
AceVentura is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome