Join our network WE do the work - REO Property Preservation Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-21-2016, 07:23 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 179
Thanks: 91
Thanked 78 Times in 51 Posts
Join our network WE do the work

Yes join our network.
Our network is a real game changer. From day 1 investor will know exactly how much money home needs to be ready for sale or to sell as in condition.
Investors will no longer have any worry of any un needed and rip off repairs.
like capping wires leading no where or capping plumbing lines that are cut out.
Installing dehumidifiers in homes that have no electric wires.
In our network we don't add 20 to 25% to all jobs saving investors millions ( and we do it by NOT ripping off contractor )
In our network if someone rips someone off they are immediately investigated and if found valid they are FOREVER banned from the real network.

Our network is the CONTRACTORS in that area we check and do the work.

This site could start this network and put all the clowns out of business.

What do the real workers and contractors think.

Safeguard, MCS, MSI, 5 brothers, Wellington ( sorry had to throw them in )
would be shaking reading about this NEW NETWORK.

With enough contractors joining We could make this happen.

Last edited by Bigtrucker; 05-21-2016 at 07:25 AM. Reason: spelling
Bigtrucker is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigtrucker For This Useful Post:
daustine (07-19-2016)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-21-2016, 10:14 AM
G 3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 210
Thanks: 255
Thanked 145 Times in 85 Posts
Is there a cost to sign up?

Is there a flat fee for line item work, or is this a bid?

How do you plan on weeding out the crooks and the incompetent (No names) who will cap dead electrical wires and cut water pipes?

Who will maintain the network, and what is the cost?

Isn't this network a "Post SG/MCS/MSI/5 Bros" network? Aren't they the ones that work with the banks after foreclosures? Wouldn't this be marketed towards investors who purchased the home, and won't need them?

How do you plan on marketing this, as most investors already have their own contractors?
G 3 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to G 3 For This Useful Post:
little mama (05-25-2016)
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-23-2016, 10:04 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 218
Thanks: 36
Thanked 67 Times in 50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtrucker View Post
Yes join our network.
Our network is a real game changer. From day 1 investor will know exactly how much money home needs to be ready for sale or to sell as in condition.
Investors will no longer have any worry of any un needed and rip off repairs.
like capping wires leading no where or capping plumbing lines that are cut out.
Installing dehumidifiers in homes that have no electric wires.
In our network we don't add 20 to 25% to all jobs saving investors millions ( and we do it by NOT ripping off contractor )
In our network if someone rips someone off they are immediately investigated and if found valid they are FOREVER banned from the real network.

Our network is the CONTRACTORS in that area we check and do the work.

This site could start this network and put all the clowns out of business.

What do the real workers and contractors think.

Safeguard, MCS, MSI, 5 brothers, Wellington ( sorry had to throw them in )
would be shaking reading about this NEW NETWORK.

With enough contractors joining We could make this happen.
Where to sign up?
newreo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-23-2016, 10:46 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 76
Thanks: 13
Thanked 16 Times in 10 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by newreo View Post
Where to sign up?
I received an email recently from T***key Properties in Ohio which stated they were basically what is being described in this post. They stated they represent investors which require property inspections and lock changes. Cost allowables were a flat rate of $150.00 which required - change locks on all entrances, install padlocks where needed, install lockbox, and provide a minimum of 80 photos. Also provide a detailed report of all areas, with additional photos, which may require repairs or upgrades to increase sale potential. I declined stating the pricing was below my requirements. Too bad the prices were so low, property was 2 miles from my office.
disgusted is offline  
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-23-2016, 06:07 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 179
Thanks: 91
Thanked 78 Times in 51 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by disgusted View Post
I received an email recently from T***key Properties in Ohio which stated they were basically what is being described in this post. They stated they represent investors which require property inspections and lock changes. Cost allowables were a flat rate of $150.00 which required - change locks on all entrances, install padlocks where needed, install lockbox, and provide a minimum of 80 photos. Also provide a detailed report of all areas, with additional photos, which may require repairs or upgrades to increase sale potential. I declined stating the pricing was below my requirements. Too bad the prices were so low, property was 2 miles from my office.
We have quite a few investor groups we do work for and the one offers same thing change all locks, sheds and lock box for 150. We do them all. not for the 150 but for the rehab work to me its better then doing free estimate which I do anyway ( not for any of the clowns ) We get some rehabs from that company.
Bigtrucker is offline  
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-23-2016, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 179
Thanks: 91
Thanked 78 Times in 51 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by newreo View Post
Where to sign up?

Its only me and you its gonna be hard to cover the country.
Don't worry though we wont issue us any charge backs or late fees
Bigtrucker is offline  
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-23-2016, 10:00 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 218
Thanks: 36
Thanked 67 Times in 50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtrucker View Post
Its only me and you its gonna be hard to cover the country.
Don't worry though we wont issue us any charge backs or late fees
So what is a plan?
We just want south east of Wisconsin
newreo is offline  
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-26-2016, 07:24 AM
Existing
 
MPSFIRM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 54
Thanks: 55
Thanked 25 Times in 16 Posts
I am feeling this. So tired of these nationals and their price gouging. Taking 25-30% off the top of everything leaving the ones doing actual work with the scraps.
MPSFIRM is offline  
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-26-2016, 12:29 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 76
Thanks: 13
Thanked 16 Times in 10 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtrucker View Post
We have quite a few investor groups we do work for and the one offers same thing change all locks, sheds and lock box for 150. We do them all. not for the 150 but for the rehab work to me its better then doing free estimate which I do anyway ( not for any of the clowns ) We get some rehabs from that company.
This is a good business plan but I feel a problem does exist with completing work for these low ball prices. This applies to those of us who offer property preservation only and are not a GC or Sub-contractor offering any rehab work. Please do not suggest all property preservation contractors should expand into these areas, I get it ! High revenue is possible of course, was a GC many years ago but decided I had enough with face to face customer contact. Can't count the numerous posts on this board regarding all the new faces in this industry who continue to accept work for, in my opinion, low ball pricing. Please keep in mind this is just MY opinion.
disgusted is offline  
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-26-2016, 12:46 PM
Existing
 
MPSFIRM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 54
Thanks: 55
Thanked 25 Times in 16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by disgusted View Post
This is a good business plan but I feel a problem does exist with completing work for these low ball prices. This applies to those of us who offer property preservation only and are not a GC or Sub-contractor offering any rehab work. Please do not suggest all property preservation contractors should expand into these areas, I get it ! High revenue is possible of course, was a GC many years ago but decided I had enough with face to face customer contact. Can't count the numerous posts on this board regarding all the new faces in this industry who continue to accept work for, in my opinion, low ball pricing. Please keep in mind this is just MY opinion.
Off subject, but this just strikes me as odd...why would you want to go from GC to P&P? I get it, you do not enjoy face to face customer contact, but P&P is just horrible pay, UNLESS you find an actual good company with very high volume...
MPSFIRM is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome