Join Date: Oct 2016
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How To Get
I need you guys help...
I'm new here and I though it would be a great place to start for some info on getting in Property preservation field. I been working as a junk removal, property clean up service since 2014. I have a family and it's really getting tough doing that alone. I'm now really interested in getting into property preservation work as a sub-contractor but I don't know where to start about that. I found a list of some of the big property preserv companies and been trying to sign up but no respond back. Here's what I need help with.
- How is the market for Florida right now for property preservation work.
- How/Where do I find companies to sub-contract with.
- What are some best practice in getting hired/contracts by these national firms.
- How much work can these company provide per month apprx.
- Will I need insurance/How much should I start with.
- I want to do property clean up, junk removal, repair, some maintenance.
Any advice and help is very much appreciated guys. God Bless.