Meet and greet in reno nevada - REO Property Preservation Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 10:57 AM Thread Starter
Business Consultant
 
Cleanupman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Silver Springs, Nevada
Posts: 1,380
Thanks: 322
Thanked 564 Times in 339 Posts
Meet and greet in reno nevada

ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY PRESERVATION SERVICE PROVIDERS.

THE FOLLOWING HAS BEEN REPRINTED FROM ANOTHER SITE WITH THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR.

Curious how the Contracts play out in HUD3.6? Here's my post on it:

http://foreclosurepedia.org/hud-3-6-...pon-your-back/

Now, we're plugged in with Atlanta HUD (Karnes and the boys down there). Here's how it works and I am really shocked no one on here understood. HUD turns down ANY contract that pays the Contractor above what HUD wants them to make. Don't believe me? Call Craig Karnes or search our site or hell go to our YouTube Channel as I publicized the correspondence.

With that said, the HUD Contract pays a BILLION+ dollars in Region 6a (where we are) for about 29,000+ properties (FY 2011 OIG Report). Simple math shows a profit margin of $980 MILLION+ !!! Why can HUD and the suits engage in these types of anti trust activities? Well, most of the Left Coast Contractors never ORGANIZED! Not unionized, ORGANIZED. Take a read on things like 29 CFR Part 4, the Sherman Act, etc. We did and we ORGANIZED! That's why we went ahead and took the Guild National so that we will be able to have a chair at the next HUD Audit.

http://foreclosurepedia.org Our Site
http://www.youtube.com/user/foreclosurepedia Our YouTube Channel


To discuss these issues there will be a meet and greet held at Giraldi Plaza in Reno Nevada on December 19, 2012 from 11:00 am to 1:00pm.

PLAESE UNDERSTAND WE ARE NOT FORMING A UNION.
WE ARE HOWEVER, ORGANIZING TO SHARE INFORMATION TO IMPROVE OUR BUSINESSES.

We share information like, what companies are subbing work and not paying vendors, how to place liens for non-payment, policies that help you streamline administrative operations. Our information is FREE!!!!! NO ONE attends these meetings to steal your clients. Everyone has their own clients and we keep it that way.
Our last meet 11 different local PP companies, two remodeling companies and two realtors attended.
It is time for all PP contractors to start working in conjunction with each other and quit allowing the nationals and regionals to play us off each other.

There will be hours d' oeuvres served. We do ask that everyone cover their own beverages and pitch a couple dollars in pot to help with the tip for the wait staff.

For more information and to RSVP send an email and the number in your party to [email protected]

Look forward to meeting everyone.
Thank you
Cleanupman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 01:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 694
Thanks: 42
Thanked 129 Times in 74 Posts
One thing to be clear on, these award amounts are most likely not for one year. When you see 1.1 billion on the award amount, that's for base year plus option years, which is probably 3-4 additional years. So assuming it's 1 base year plus 3 option years, the 1.1 billion actually equates to $275 mil/year. Still a hefty amount, but they aren't profiting $980 million in a single year.
SwiftRes is offline  
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
Business Consultant
 
Cleanupman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Silver Springs, Nevada
Posts: 1,380
Thanks: 322
Thanked 564 Times in 339 Posts
I also am skepticle a bit about the numbers...
However, due to the current state of the industry this is worth a listen.
I do not know one service provider that is not having issues making the books balance.
There has to come a point when all service providers stand together in a concentrated effort to be treated and compensated fairly.

Until we all do this the forced upon us winterization fee is going $40 etc...

Again not trying to unionize just organize and stand together, exchange ideas on how to streamline operations, share information on companies not paying etc...
Cleanupman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 08:54 PM
Super Moderator
 
PropPresPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 1,214
Thanks: 423
Thanked 930 Times in 466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleanupman View Post
I also am skepticle a bit about the numbers...
However, due to the current state of the industry this is worth a listen.
I do not know one service provider that is not having issues making the books balance.
There has to come a point when all service providers stand together in a concentrated effort to be treated and compensated fairly.

Until we all do this the forced upon us winterization fee is going $40 etc...

Again not trying to unionize just organize and stand together, exchange ideas on how to streamline operations, share information on companies not paying etc...
I don't think I'll be able to attend, but I do authorize you to shout out a "Here, Here" on my behalf whenever you deem appropriate.

Seriously, I do think this is a good idea. Listening to ideas from those who are currently succeeding at what we all are doing can't be anything but good.

Iíve already told you more than I know.
PropPresPro is offline  
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
Business Consultant
 
Cleanupman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Silver Springs, Nevada
Posts: 1,380
Thanks: 322
Thanked 564 Times in 339 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PropPresPro View Post
I don't think I'll be able to attend, but I do authorize you to shout out a "Here, Here" on my behalf whenever you deem appropriate.

Seriously, I do think this is a good idea. Listening to ideas from those who are currently succeeding at what we all are doing can't be anything but good.

we actually have RSVP's from as far away as Sacramento, and Vegas for this...
You should try to have meets with companies in your area...I'll have a couplke taquiros for you

Aladay LLC
Property Preservation
New Business Consultant
Custom Glass&Wood
Cleanupman is offline  
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 11:37 PM
Super Moderator
 
PropPresPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 1,214
Thanks: 423
Thanked 930 Times in 466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleanupman View Post
...I'll have a couplke taquiros for you
Sounds good to me! BTW, you spelt tequila wrong.

Iíve already told you more than I know.
PropPresPro is offline  
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-24-2012, 10:05 AM Thread Starter
Business Consultant
 
Cleanupman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Silver Springs, Nevada
Posts: 1,380
Thanks: 322
Thanked 564 Times in 339 Posts
OUCH!!!
That was supposed to be Taquitos...Plaza Girabaldis is an excellant Mexican style resturant with a banquet room we use for our meet and greets.
We hold them about every 6-8 weeks...out last we had 11 PP vendors, one supply house rep, a Labor Ready rep, and two realtors...
The realtors are nor happy with the direction the industry has gone either...

Mainly just a social thing and an exchange of information...looking for solutions...

Aladay LLC
Property Preservation
New Business Consultant
Custom Glass&Wood
Cleanupman is offline  
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-24-2012, 06:31 PM
Senior Member
 
thanohano44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,016
Thanks: 1,397
Thanked 289 Times in 168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleanupman View Post
ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY PRESERVATION SERVICE PROVIDERS.

THE FOLLOWING HAS BEEN REPRINTED FROM ANOTHER SITE WITH THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR.

Curious how the Contracts play out in HUD3.6? Here's my post on it:

http://foreclosurepedia.org/hud-3-6-...pon-your-back/

Now, we're plugged in with Atlanta HUD (Karnes and the boys down there). Here's how it works and I am really shocked no one on here understood. HUD turns down ANY contract that pays the Contractor above what HUD wants them to make. Don't believe me? Call Craig Karnes or search our site or hell go to our YouTube Channel as I publicized the correspondence.

With that said, the HUD Contract pays a BILLION+ dollars in Region 6a (where we are) for about 29,000+ properties (FY 2011 OIG Report). Simple math shows a profit margin of $980 MILLION+ !!! Why can HUD and the suits engage in these types of anti trust activities? Well, most of the Left Coast Contractors never ORGANIZED! Not unionized, ORGANIZED. Take a read on things like 29 CFR Part 4, the Sherman Act, etc. We did and we ORGANIZED! That's why we went ahead and took the Guild National so that we will be able to have a chair at the next HUD Audit.

http://foreclosurepedia.org Our Site
http://www.youtube.com/user/foreclosurepedia Our YouTube Channel


To discuss these issues there will be a meet and greet held at Giraldi Plaza in Reno Nevada on December 19, 2012 from 11:00 am to 1:00pm.

PLAESE UNDERSTAND WE ARE NOT FORMING A UNION.
WE ARE HOWEVER, ORGANIZING TO SHARE INFORMATION TO IMPROVE OUR BUSINESSES.

We share information like, what companies are subbing work and not paying vendors, how to place liens for non-payment, policies that help you streamline administrative operations. Our information is FREE!!!!! NO ONE attends these meetings to steal your clients. Everyone has their own clients and we keep it that way.
Our last meet 11 different local PP companies, two remodeling companies and two realtors attended.
It is time for all PP contractors to start working in conjunction with each other and quit allowing the nationals and regionals to play us off each other.

There will be hours d' oeuvres served. We do ask that everyone cover their own beverages and pitch a couple dollars in pot to help with the tip for the wait staff.

For more information and to RSVP send an email and the number in your party to [email protected]

Look forward to meeting everyone.
Thank you
I might be up to stop in. I'll be in Las Vegas in 3 weeks for a week and head to AZ for Christmas and New Years.
thanohano44 is offline  
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-24-2012, 06:45 PM
Super Moderator
 
PropPresPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 1,214
Thanks: 423
Thanked 930 Times in 466 Posts
You're going Troy?

I'm going to ask my boss (I married her 22 years ago) if we can go then!

Iíve already told you more than I know.
PropPresPro is offline  
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-24-2012, 06:48 PM
Senior Member
 
thanohano44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,016
Thanks: 1,397
Thanked 289 Times in 168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PropPresPro View Post
You're going Troy?

I'm going to ask my boss (I married her 22 years ago) if we can go then!
I'm going to try. My daughter has a performance in Las Vegas I need to attend. Visit my family there. If time permits, I'll drive up there.
thanohano44 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome