What the honest version of their ad might look like;
"Looking for gullible people to clean forclosed homes in the ********and surrounding areas. You must meet the following requirements to be considered for the position.
1. Available Monday thru Friday at least 18 hours per day.
2. Have basic cleaning supplies such as broom, mop, vaccum, spray cleaners, etc.
3. Must have a digital camera.
4. Must have reliable transportation.
5. Must be able to travel in a 120 mile radius of ******** at your own cost for gas.
6. Must have a computer and high speed internet connection to email pictures each day.
The following is a extremely brief job description:
You will be sent out to forclosed homes to do some "Cleaning" not just dusting, spot sweeping, mopping, etc.
You will be asked to take approx 70-100 pictures of each house to document the condition inside and out. Pictures must include before pics of each room and garage, work pictures showing you doing each step and after pictures showing the final condition of the property when you leave including approx 8 pictures of the exterior of the house and the yard. Most houses are clean already and just need a light touch up that should take no more than 200-300 mins. Other details will be discussed during a phone interview.
If you are still interested after reading all the requirements please respond to this post and we will call you asap. You can start as early as tomorrow.
We are also looking for gullible people with maint experience that have their own tools for some possible jobs in the future. Thanks you for your time.
Compensation: Greater of $8 per hour or $10 per house with no mileage.
Gullibles only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests."