FNMA/Wint/Extra baths - REO Property Preservation Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-09-2013, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 694
Thanks: 42
Thanked 129 Times in 74 Posts
FNMA/Wint/Extra baths

Hey guys,
Do any of you know off hand FNMA pricing on additional baths? The SG said any wint over 4 baths was a flat $50 extra, but didn't seem sure of themselves. We did one today with 7 toilets, 10 sinks, 2 showers, few other misc traps. Submitting order in the next 30 minutes.
SwiftRes is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-09-2013, 10:54 PM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 1,059
Thanks: 890
Thanked 1,208 Times in 536 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftRes View Post
Hey guys,
Do any of you know off hand FNMA pricing on additional baths? The SG said any wint over 4 baths was a flat $50 extra, but didn't seem sure of themselves. We did one today with 7 toilets, 10 sinks, 2 showers, few other misc traps. Submitting order in the next 30 minutes.
Don't worry Swift, I'm sure SG will raise your invoice to get you the maximum allowed.



BRADSConst is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to BRADSConst For This Useful Post:
68W30 (01-10-2013)
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-09-2013, 11:19 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 694
Thanks: 42
Thanked 129 Times in 74 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRADSConst View Post
Don't worry Swift, I'm sure SG will raise your invoice to get you the maximum allowed.
Ha ha. My office girl called them, and at first they told her $25/bath, then they double checked, and then said $50 flat. Not something they POC'd, just said it was a standard thing. We'll see. Very nice home with basically no debris and very clean, so at least it wasn't a mess to do.
SwiftRes is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-09-2013, 11:29 PM
Women At Work
 
W@W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Powhatan, VA
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Did you look at the FNMA matrix that SG gave you initially? That is what they are going to use.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-09-2013, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 694
Thanks: 42
Thanked 129 Times in 74 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Did you look at the FNMA matrix that SG gave you initially? That is what they are going to use.
I don't believe it's anywhere to be found. I dug around SG's site and couldn't find anything specifically. Below is a link to FNMA matrix, looks like a new one effective Feb 1. No info there on "oversized" wints.

https://www.fanniemae.com/content/to...ion-matrix.pdf
SwiftRes is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-09-2013, 11:53 PM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 1,059
Thanks: 890
Thanked 1,208 Times in 536 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftRes View Post
I don't believe it's anywhere to be found. I dug around SG's site and couldn't find anything specifically. Below is a link to FNMA matrix, looks like a new one effective Feb 1. No info there on "oversized" wints.

https://www.fanniemae.com/content/to...ion-matrix.pdf
Don't worry too much about the wint price. That's peanuts compared to 7 toilets billed heavily soiled at $75 a pop




Last edited by BRADSConst; 01-09-2013 at 11:53 PM. Reason: spelling
BRADSConst is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 12:15 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 694
Thanks: 42
Thanked 129 Times in 74 Posts
I wish. Home is probably a 600k home that was spotless, even the toilets.
SwiftRes is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 12:17 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 694
Thanks: 42
Thanked 129 Times in 74 Posts
After i posted last post, i just realized i just said that i wished there were heavily soiled toilets at the home. Amazing the things you wish for in this industry.
SwiftRes is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 12:22 AM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 1,059
Thanks: 890
Thanked 1,208 Times in 536 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftRes View Post
After i posted last post, i just realized i just said that i wished there were heavily soiled toilets at the home. Amazing the things you wish for in this industry.
Come on, you don't have to wish. You know how to make a toilet soiled.



BRADSConst is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to BRADSConst For This Useful Post:
68W30 (01-10-2013)
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 04:56 AM
Super Moderator
 
GTX63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Your House Soon...Soon
Posts: 3,186
Thanks: 676
Thanked 2,249 Times in 1,094 Posts
REO pricing is $45 for any additional above and beyond. Be sure and make notes with the invoice so they at least have something to read while they are rejecting it.
GTX63 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome