Join Date: Sep 2012
Thanked 162 Times in 88 Posts
Now this is a new angle CL Ad
Field Specialist (Middletown/Newburgh)
Field Specialist -- Middletown/Newburgh Area
A Property Preservation Company is hiring for the position of Field Specialist. Ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, fast-paced individual residing near the Middletown/Newburgh, NY area. Candidates must be able to travel daily to complete general maintenance and construction work on vacant residential properties in both metro and remote areas, throughout Orange and bordering counties. General Contractor License is a plus.
•Daily regional travel to complete work and quality control inspections
•Upload results/photos/forms to company daily through company computer system
•Must possess and maintain required equipment to complete residential work including:
o truck (reliable transportation on a daily basis)
o trailer (not required but will assist on numerous jobs)
o basic lawn care tools and machinery such as lawn mower, weed-trimmer etc.
o basic home care tools such as power drills, hammer, etc.
o basic tool set components
•Cell Phone or other means of technology capable of receiving e-mails in the field.
•Computer with an internet-based connection to send completed work-related data
•Basic general contractor type jobs include: securing of property and buildings such as lock changes, cleaning out of the property's contents, re-glazing of windows or replacement of windows, lawn care, calling from site to submit bids on property, evictions, winterization of the heating and plumbing systems, debris removal, basic plumbing and basic home repairs
• Skills/qualifications: contractor knowledge, decision making skills, problem solving skills, self-motivated, results driven, basic typing and computer knowledge and an effective communicator
• $35,000.00 - $40,000.00 potential annual salary paid on a weekly basis (Based on industry knowledge and experience)
•Weekly per diem for cell phone usage
• Digital camera and GPS provided by company
•Weekly vehicle mileage per diem to cover maintenance, repairs, tires, gas, oil, insurances, and license and registration fees, etc.
•Reimbursements of personal expenses directly related to the business (company credit card to be used for business related expenses)
•Production Bonus after quota has been satisfied and invoices to client are paid
• Paid vacation based on year(s) of service per employee handbook
• Holiday pay
• Personal time
• Health coverage available
• Dental coverage available
• Company will pay for lodging and meal expenses ($40.00 per diem) for overnight travel
Id get all over that