Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanked 307 Times in 177 Posts
a new company requirement
I know how i handled this but curious what you would have done.
P.S. I do very little work for them
We are needing updated information on yourself and any employee's you have doing work for you. We will need all the information no later than March 26th, 2013. This is an urgent matter and we will need it in order to be able to keep sending you work. If the information is not received by the deadline noted we will have to stop sending you work. We will need this for your entire staff, including 1099 employees. This is a request of a vendor we work with and is very important. Below I will list all of the information we need. We will need it all accurately and completely. If you have any questions regarding the information needed please contact me via email or through the extension below. We appreciate the work you do for us and apologize if this is of any inconvenience to you.
1. Name of yourself and all employees doing work for you in the field-First, last and middle initial.
2. Street address including: number, street name, apt #, and the county in which you or your employees each reside in.
3. Phone numbers for each employee including yourself. A cell and home phone if available.
4. Driver's License number and expiration date
5. Social Security numbers
6. Date of birth for yourself and each employee.
7. We will also need to perform a background check on each person you list. We will be checking for felonies. This will be at your cost and will be done through a payroll deduction.