The National Property Preservation Guild now has a Job Board for Membership to review - REO Property Preservation Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-14-2013, 12:41 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
The National Property Preservation Guild now has a Job Board for Membership to review

http://nationalpropertypreservationguild.org/j0bs-2/



The National Property Preservation Guild now has a Job Board for Membership to review and gain work from National and Regional Non voting Membership.


An experiment was run on testing the ability of Membership to cover jobs for a new client with the JOB Board as the goal. The test was effective. The vision of the Job board would be to generate revenue for the Non Profit Guild by charging The Regional, National or otherwise unspecified recruiter for each job posted. Elite Members of the NPPG would have first shot at job board postings for initial 4 hr window. Regular Membership currently defined at 80% of revenue by work done by their employee operation then has exclusive selection wrights for 8 Hrs. Working Regional Field Service Providers ( less than 80% of work with employees but does perform services with employees) have access for 12 hours. And then the job board go public for 24 hours to non members. All jobs will be posted and viewed by anyone visiting the Job board. Sorting of applicants for jobs will be done in priority listed above.

All companies posted for jobs will post a price for each job. No more fill out the application and wait for price sheet for NPPG membership.

This will allow the NPPG to generate revenue to cover bills for office, phone line and Legal fees in the future.

For Property Preservation Contractors by Property Preservation Contractors

For Property Preservation Contractors by Property Preservation Contractors



https://nationalpropertypreservationguild.org/
Out of the darknes is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Out of the darknes For This Useful Post:
dustint3161 (10-15-2013), RichR (10-14-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-14-2013, 01:40 PM
Senior Member
 
RichR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 232
Thanks: 58
Thanked 125 Times in 63 Posts
Not one bad word has been spoken about the National that has posted the current jobs available. I suggest that if you want to work for a good Company you may want to check out this board and watch for work in your area.
RichR is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to RichR For This Useful Post:
BPWY (10-14-2013)
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-17-2013, 09:50 AM
Business Consultant
 
Cleanupman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Silver Springs, Nevada
Posts: 1,380
Thanks: 322
Thanked 564 Times in 339 Posts
ISN is a decent outfit....
To bad they are the only ones working with NPPG...
Also too bad the NPPG does not seriously live up to their Mission Statement and allow idiots to speak on behalf of the organization...not the OP in this case...

Aladay LLC
Property Preservation
New Business Consultant
Custom Glass&Wood
Cleanupman is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Cleanupman For This Useful Post:
JDRM (10-17-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-17-2013, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Cleanup Man is still living in April 2013!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleanupman View Post
ISN is a decent outfit....
To bad they are the only ones working with NPPG...
Also too bad the NPPG does not seriously live up to their Mission Statement and allow idiots to speak on behalf of the organization...not the OP in this case...
Aaron (sorry Cleanupman) While you are somewhat correct in your ASSumption, ISN has provided the most work to our membership. They are not the only Company whom has provided jobs to membership, nor the only one to inquire. We have received queries from multiple (3) Nationals, Multiple Regionals (5) and provided test for 3 of them. We have invoices out (at the National and Regional Non Voting Membership) at the request of said companies.

Other Companies that have had the opportunity to negotiate with NPPG Members and come to an accord are, Field Connections (currently a National Non Voting Member, NationwideMSI (test run of 16 Jobs with 8 Various Members).

So While the BEST relationship is with ISN (and they too tested the NPPG waters before paying a Non Voting Membership fee) they are not our only Paying National Non Voting Member.

While you have a great consulting Business you're obviously outdated information on the NPPG should be checked before comments that are made that discourage potential PPi Companies from looking into Membership.

For Property Preservation Contractors by Property Preservation Contractors



https://nationalpropertypreservationguild.org/
Out of the darknes is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-17-2013, 09:26 PM
Business Consultant
 
Cleanupman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Silver Springs, Nevada
Posts: 1,380
Thanks: 322
Thanked 564 Times in 339 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the darknes View Post
Aaron (sorry Cleanupman) While you are somewhat correct in your ASSumption, ISN has provided the most work to our membership. They are not the only Company whom has provided jobs to membership, nor the only one to inquire. We have received queries from multiple (3) Nationals, Multiple Regionals (5) and provided test for 3 of them. We have invoices out (at the National and Regional Non Voting Membership) at the request of said companies.

Other Companies that have had the opportunity to negotiate with NPPG Members and come to an accord are, Field Connections (currently a National Non Voting Member, NationwideMSI (test run of 16 Jobs with 8 Various Members).

So While the BEST relationship is with ISN (and they too tested the NPPG waters before paying a Non Voting Membership fee) they are not our only Paying National Non Voting Member.

While you have a great consulting Business you're obviously outdated information on the NPPG should be checked before comments that are made that discourage potential PPi Companies from looking into Membership.
why the big secret on who the companies are???

Aladay LLC
Property Preservation
New Business Consultant
Custom Glass&Wood
Cleanupman is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-17-2013, 09:32 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Post Secret?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleanupman View Post
why the big secret on who the companies are???
While I had some concerns about the capacity of an angry man. Not a one of them was the lack of reading comprehension. Read the response again please.

As for announcing who may or may not pay to become a National or Regional Non Voting Member well I will not disclose them until the choice is made by them to execute, its called a professional courtesy.

While I spent 18 more years in the newspaper Business than you have writing a blog, I do not report on anything unless it is fact checked and reported as authentic.

I respect your Blog and desires to change the worlds PPI view to your own, please give me the same courtesy and do not publish BS information about the NPPG.

For Property Preservation Contractors by Property Preservation Contractors



https://nationalpropertypreservationguild.org/
Out of the darknes is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Out of the darknes For This Useful Post:
PropPresPro (10-17-2013)
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-17-2013, 10:48 PM
Super Moderator
 
PropPresPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 1,211
Thanks: 423
Thanked 929 Times in 465 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the darknes View Post
While I had some concerns about the capacity of an angry man. Not a one of them was the lack of reading comprehension. Read the response again please.

As for announcing who may or may not pay to become a National or Regional Non Voting Member well I will not disclose them until the choice is made by them to execute, its called a professional courtesy.

While I spent 18 more years in the newspaper Business than you have writing a blog, I do not report on anything unless it is fact checked and reported as authentic.

I respect your Blog and desires to change the worlds PPI view to your own, please give me the same courtesy and do not publish BS information about the NPPG.

Very respectfully handled. Thank you.

This thread is closed.

Iíve already told you more than I know.

Last edited by PropPresPro; 10-19-2013 at 09:18 AM.
PropPresPro is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to PropPresPro For This Useful Post:
Out of the darknes (10-17-2013)
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome