Wtf!!! - REO Property Preservation Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-05-2013, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 345
Thanks: 158
Thanked 289 Times in 149 Posts
Wtf!!!

Lock change, winterize, smoke detectors ,sales clean, and remove up to 20 yds of debris............................................ ...................................Under 400 flat rate
This is the straw that broke the camels back for me exit strategy planning in the works. This industry is a freaking joke anymore I used to love it now can't stand to do battle for every little job. Some of you guys are right they think we are toothless morons, or crack whores. When they keep beating up the good contractors that is all that will be left to do the work.
BTW this is not sub work it is direct with a nat.
cover2 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to cover2 For This Useful Post:
JDRM (11-05-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Packer Nation
Posts: 231
Thanks: 173
Thanked 117 Times in 63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cover2 View Post
Lock change, winterize, smoke detectors ,sales clean, and remove up to 20 yds of debris............................................ ...................................Under 400 flat rate
This is the straw that broke the camels back for me exit strategy planning in the works. This industry is a freaking joke anymore I used to love it now can't stand to do battle for every little job. Some of you guys are right they think we are toothless morons, or crack whores. When they keep beating up the good contractors that is all that will be left to do the work.
BTW this is not sub work it is direct with a nat.
In the past couple of days I have recieved phone calls and emails from US Best,Mid Ohio, and Pro Serve after reviewing their price list and reading their reviews on here I feel the need to take a shower....one even had the audacity to offer 15.00 cyd...I feel your pain

Last edited by Racerx; 11-05-2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: typo
Racerx is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-05-2013, 08:48 PM
Low quality low cost
 
Craigslist Hack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Every city
Posts: 2,338
Thanks: 695
Thanked 1,687 Times in 846 Posts
My clients pay $50.00 a CYD so for 20 we make $1,000.00

This is why we do P&P.
Craigslist Hack is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craigslist Hack For This Useful Post:
grayghost (11-06-2013), Racerx (11-05-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-05-2013, 09:54 PM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 1,059
Thanks: 890
Thanked 1,208 Times in 536 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerx View Post
In the past couple of days I have recieved phone calls and emails from US Best,Mid Ohio, and Pro Serve after reviewing their price list and reading their reviews on here I feel the need to take a shower....one even had the audacity to offer 15.00 cyd...I feel your pain
Racer,

You get the blanket email from US Best asking for people to cover jobs in nowhereville?? It was really classy that all the email addresses were shown instead of BCCing everyone!



BRADSConst is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BRADSConst For This Useful Post:
mtmtnman (11-05-2013), Racerx (11-05-2013), thanohano44 (11-06-2013)
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-05-2013, 10:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Packer Nation
Posts: 231
Thanks: 173
Thanked 117 Times in 63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRADSConst View Post
Racer,

You get the blanket email from US Best asking for people to cover jobs in nowhereville?? It was really classy that all the email addresses were shown instead of BCCing everyone!
Yessir!!, I had to ask my guy's "where the hell is that?" twice in the last two weeks...
Racerx is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Racerx For This Useful Post:
BRADSConst (11-05-2013)
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Senior Member
 
STARBABY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: kentucky
Posts: 681
Thanks: 582
Thanked 197 Times in 137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cover2 View Post
Lock change, winterize, smoke detectors ,sales clean, and remove up to 20 yds of debris............................................ ...................................Under 400 flat rate
This is the straw that broke the camels back for me exit strategy planning in the works. This industry is a freaking joke anymore I used to love it now can't stand to do battle for every little job. Some of you guys are right they think we are toothless morons, or crack whores. When they keep beating up the good contractors that is all that will be left to do the work.
BTW this is not sub work it is direct with a nat.
sounds like Cyprexx
STARBABY is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to STARBABY For This Useful Post:
Craigslist Hack (11-06-2013)
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2013, 04:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 136
Thanks: 197
Thanked 95 Times in 57 Posts
Sounds like a scam.
Field Audit Services LLC is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Senior Member
 
thanohano44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,016
Thanks: 1,397
Thanked 289 Times in 168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRADSConst View Post
Racer,

You get the blanket email from US Best asking for people to cover jobs in nowhereville?? It was really classy that all the email addresses were shown instead of BCCing everyone!
Brad, build up a list of subs. Lol
thanohano44 is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Senior Member
 
thanohano44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,016
Thanks: 1,397
Thanked 289 Times in 168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Field Audit Services LLC View Post
Sounds like a scam.
Like your taste in pizza.
thanohano44 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome