Help with bad reginal - REO Property Preservation Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-11-2014, 10:34 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Jm services's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Eastern nc
Posts: 6
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Help with bad reginal

Here's the deal we had a trash out that was preaproved for 99 we told them there was a lot more than that they told us to remove 99 and bid the rest when we reached the 99 we stopped to bid the rest we were told to just remove it and bid after the fact we requested a separate order stating that when we received the order we removed another 80 Cyds and now they don't want to pay any thing I have contacted the county about putting a lein on the property just not sure if that will help any help would be welcome. Now we have been removed from there system and can not access any pay info from them
Jm services is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-11-2014, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator
 
PropPresPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 1,208
Thanks: 423
Thanked 929 Times in 465 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm services View Post
Here's the deal we had a trash out that was preaproved for 99 we told them there was a lot more than that they told us to remove 99 and bid the rest when we reached the 99 we stopped to bid the rest we were told to just remove it and bid after the fact we requested a separate order stating that when we received the order we removed another 80 Cyds and now they don't want to pay any thing I have contacted the county about putting a lein on the property just not sure if that will help any help would be welcome. Now we have been removed from there system and can not access any pay info from them
I have run into the "there is more debris than was originally estimated" situation multiple times. The extra cubic yardage was most likely paid at the insurer level and probably at the national level. Who is the regional, the national, the bank and the insurer (if pre-conveyance)?

Iíve already told you more than I know.
PropPresPro is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-11-2014, 11:18 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 100
Thanks: 3
Thanked 55 Times in 32 Posts
An absolute criminal phrase BATF
Framer1901 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-11-2014, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Jm services's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Eastern nc
Posts: 6
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My contact is with complete property restoration theres is with altasorce
We have been informed now we will be paid for the 99 but not the extra 80 that was removed that is better than nothing now i wonder if after paid for the 99 can i still lein the rest
Jm services is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 1,059
Thanks: 890
Thanked 1,208 Times in 536 Posts
Tell them that you have 80 CYD of debris that is there's and you fully intended to return it



BRADSConst is offline  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BRADSConst For This Useful Post:
Coos-NH (09-11-2014), cover2 (09-11-2014), garylaps (09-11-2014), GTX63 (09-11-2014), Jm services (09-11-2014), PPPrincessNOT (09-11-2014), Racerx (09-11-2014), STARBABY (09-11-2014), thanohano44 (09-12-2014), UnitedFieldInspections (09-11-2014)
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator
 
GTX63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Your House Soon...Soon
Posts: 3,186
Thanks: 676
Thanked 2,249 Times in 1,094 Posts
Send them a statement with the amount they paid and the amount they still owe you for. You should have language for interest, penalties, etc.

Keep any written correspondence that deals with the additional 80 cyds (ie your notification that there was more that 88 cyds, and the BATF instruction).

Get online with the county and find out who owns the property so you can be sure an include a copy of your intent to lien. CC the regional, the national, the bank, everyone so they can all see it. Make sure you use letterhead and write it out like you have an IQ; otherwise use an attorney.

Did I mention you should get an attorney?

Do it now. If you have any questions refer to the previous sentence.

The BATF is a one sided semi promise at best. Mostly it is just a sucker scam and people still fall for it. Hope this one works out for you.
GTX63 is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GTX63 For This Useful Post:
BRADSConst (09-11-2014), PPPrincessNOT (09-11-2014), thanohano44 (09-12-2014)
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-11-2014, 06:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Zuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SOUTH/SOUTH EAST/ COASTAL OUTER BANKS
Posts: 688
Thanks: 1
Thanked 470 Times in 244 Posts
They say experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

I too would go after the monies...Good Luck...
Zuse is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Baxter MN
Posts: 172
Thanks: 119
Thanked 99 Times in 59 Posts
I hope you got a poc email from the regional. If not than the work order is your contract. That doesn't mean you can't even the score.
garylaps is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to garylaps For This Useful Post:
GTX63 (09-11-2014)
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-12-2014, 12:04 AM
Senior Member
 
thanohano44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,016
Thanks: 1,397
Thanked 289 Times in 168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuse View Post
They say experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

I too would go after the monies...Good Luck...

I'd just work for free.
thanohano44 is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-12-2014, 01:01 PM
Senior Member
 
Splinterpicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: west coast USA
Posts: 616
Thanks: 53
Thanked 213 Times in 135 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTX63 View Post
Send them a statement with the amount they paid and the amount they still owe you for. You should have language for interest, penalties, etc.

Keep any written correspondence that deals with the additional 80 cyds (ie your notification that there was more that 88 cyds, and the BATF instruction).

Get online with the county and find out who owns the property so you can be sure an include a copy of your intent to lien. CC the regional, the national, the bank, everyone so they can all see it. Make sure you use letterhead and write it out like you have an IQ; otherwise use an attorney.

Did I mention you should get an attorney?

Do it now. If you have any questions refer to the previous sentence.

The BATF is a one sided semi promise at best. Mostly it is just a sucker scam and people still fall for it. Hope this one works out for you.
Lein LEIN NOW they will string yiou along and bait you then guess what, your past the period of lein. .... you get paid for milage , time to fill out paperwork and time to go down to remove lein and milage to courthouse. Include forementioned in your amount owed. Send back check that they issued you as they could say you've been paid now and you are screwed by accepting it . Simple law 101 (1) Offer (2) counter offer (3) acceptance By cashing the check there has been all 3 done and they are off the hook
DO NOT WAIT TO FILE LEIN

PS NAME THENM AND ALTISOURCE AND SEND BOTH COPIES
Splinterpicker is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome