US Best Repairs - REO Property Preservation Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-03-2014, 09:21 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
US Best Repairs

I have not seen any thing about this company on here. Please let me know if anyone has good or bad experience with them. Thanks
bildough is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-03-2014, 09:53 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 226
Thanks: 1
Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bildough View Post
I have not seen any thing about this company on here. Please let me know if anyone has good or bad experience with them. Thanks
All good. Most honest business in the industry.
JenkinsHB is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JenkinsHB For This Useful Post:
mtmtnman (12-14-2014)
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-03-2014, 10:49 PM
Low quality low cost
 
Craigslist Hack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Every city
Posts: 2,338
Thanks: 695
Thanked 1,687 Times in 846 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenkinsHB View Post
All good. Most honest business in the industry.
Craigslist Hack is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Craigslist Hack For This Useful Post:
PPPrincessNOT (12-04-2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-03-2014, 10:49 PM
Low quality low cost
 
Craigslist Hack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Every city
Posts: 2,338
Thanks: 695
Thanked 1,687 Times in 846 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bildough View Post
I have not seen any thing about this company on here. Please let me know if anyone has good or bad experience with them. Thanks
Everyone has either had a bad experience with them or they are about to.
Craigslist Hack is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Craigslist Hack For This Useful Post:
PPPrincessNOT (12-04-2014)
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-04-2014, 05:08 AM
Super Moderator
 
GTX63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Your House Soon...Soon
Posts: 3,186
Thanks: 676
Thanked 2,249 Times in 1,094 Posts
Today is opposite day. When you hear a word or phrase, such as "Best" "Safe" "Logic" "Preservation" or "Payment", well, please reread the first sentence...
GTX63 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to GTX63 For This Useful Post:
PPPrincessNOT (12-04-2014)
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Damage Restoration
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Whidbey Island, WA
Posts: 185
Thanks: 374
Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTX63 View Post
Today is opposite day. When you hear a word or phrase, such as "Best" "Safe" "Logic" "Preservation" or "Payment", well, please reread the first sentence...
OHHH THIS SHOULD BE FUN.....
All Island Handy is offline  
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-05-2014, 07:42 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 66
Thanks: 42
Thanked 34 Times in 20 Posts
I still do some local work for these guys, most is altisource, some broker and rehab work also, they have always been good to me, if I did have a problem they correct it and yea the prices are not the greatest ut they pay every week, most jobs are paid 10days out or sooner, and they always send you a stub with the wo # that your being paid for so you can keep track. they are one of the better ones tho.
lakeshore67 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to lakeshore67 For This Useful Post:
upstatePPR (12-13-2014)
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-05-2014, 08:14 AM
Low quality low cost
 
Craigslist Hack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Every city
Posts: 2,338
Thanks: 695
Thanked 1,687 Times in 846 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeshore67 View Post
I still do some local work for these guys, most is altisource, some broker and rehab work also, they have always been good to me, if I did have a problem they correct it and yea the prices are not the greatest ut they pay every week, most jobs are paid 10days out or sooner, and they always send you a stub with the wo # that your being paid for so you can keep track. they are one of the better ones tho.
Why would you do Altisource work through US best when you can just do it for Altisource and make 40% more?

I will never understand the concept of working for pennies on the dollar just so you can get those pennies faster? I would rather wait and get more money for my labors.

If you are having good luck with US Best good for you. We worked for them and it was an absolute nightmare. We ended up screwed out of a couple thousand which isn't that bad compared to some of the other companies over the years. The thing is they are doing nothing more than brokering work and taking a percentage.
Craigslist Hack is offline  
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-05-2014, 02:08 PM
Senior Member
 
RichR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 232
Thanks: 58
Thanked 125 Times in 63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigslist Hack View Post
Why would you do Altisource work through US best when you can just do it for Altisource and make 40% more?

I will never understand the concept of working for pennies on the dollar just so you can get those pennies faster? I would rather wait and get more money for my labors.

If you are having good luck with US Best good for you. We worked for them and it was an absolute nightmare. We ended up screwed out of a couple thousand which isn't that bad compared to some of the other companies over the years. The thing is they are doing nothing more than brokering work and taking a percentage.
Doesn't Altisource require state wide coverage to be a vendor with them?
RichR is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to RichR For This Useful Post:
mtmtnman (12-14-2014)
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Low quality low cost
 
Craigslist Hack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Every city
Posts: 2,338
Thanks: 695
Thanked 1,687 Times in 846 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichR View Post
Doesn't Altisource require state wide coverage to be a vendor with them?
I really couldn't answer that. I have heard that they do but I know a few companies that do Altisource work and do not offer statewide coverage.

I had always been told statewide was their deal but I'm learning that may not be true.
Craigslist Hack is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome