Cooper Citi West - REO Property Preservation Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
Low quality low cost
 
Craigslist Hack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Every city
Posts: 2,338
Thanks: 695
Thanked 1,687 Times in 846 Posts
Cooper Citi West

Does any one have information on this company? They seem to be a HUD management company out of Atlanta.
Craigslist Hack is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-21-2012, 09:42 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 81
Thanks: 90
Thanked 43 Times in 27 Posts
http://www.cooperciti.com/

all info can be found at that link-remember google is your friend
NewEnglandProp is offline  
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-22-2012, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
Low quality low cost
 
Craigslist Hack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Every city
Posts: 2,338
Thanks: 695
Thanked 1,687 Times in 846 Posts
C'mon man! That was weak. I know how to use google. I want info not a self glamorizing fluff piece. I want the real info.
Craigslist Hack is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Craigslist Hack For This Useful Post:
Zoly (04-19-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-01-2012, 10:20 AM
Senior Member
 
Splinterpicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: west coast USA
Posts: 616
Thanks: 53
Thanked 213 Times in 135 Posts
Dobie you got what you asked for the first time.

You're like my wife. I have to repeatedly tell her ASK WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW. Then you get the answer you want. Whats youre expeirence been with XXX. is what i have to assume you are looking for, not what you asked.
Splinterpicker is offline  
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-02-2012, 05:31 AM Thread Starter
Low quality low cost
 
Craigslist Hack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Every city
Posts: 2,338
Thanks: 695
Thanked 1,687 Times in 846 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinterpicker View Post
Dobie you got what you asked for the first time.

You're like my wife. I have to repeatedly tell her ASK WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW. Then you get the answer you want. Whats youre expeirence been with XXX. is what i have to assume you are looking for, not what you asked.
Not really if you look closely you will see that my question was does "anyone have information" that would imply a person therefore the response should have been either from experience or hearsay.

Now had I not given the posters of this board too much credit I should have asked the question you outlined above. I might have also asked what the word is on this company?

The only thing google will tell you is if a company has lawsuits or major complaints. The thing is that information is usually 7 pages back and gets missed.
Craigslist Hack is offline  
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 81
Thanks: 90
Thanked 43 Times in 27 Posts
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberman Properties View Post
Not really if you look closely you will see that my question was does "anyone have information" that would imply a person therefore the response should have been either from experience or hearsay.

Now had I not given the posters of this board too much credit I should have asked the question you outlined above. I might have also asked what the word is on this company?

The only thing google will tell you is if a company has lawsuits or major complaints. The thing is that information is usually 7 pages back and gets missed.
you said "any info" and that is what I gave you. If you are familiar with google and know all, I doubt you would ask here.

If you wanted dirt, should have asked for it. Next time I will know better-my bad
NewEnglandProp is offline  
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-04-2012, 06:29 AM
Super Moderator
 
BPWY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MT
Posts: 4,096
Thanks: 1,470
Thanked 774 Times in 468 Posts
All right, I think we've hashed out what the meaning of "is" is.


Lets get on with finding the man some info.

Professionals are people who can do their job when they don't feel like it.
Amateurs are people that can't do their job even when they do feel like it.
BPWY is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to BPWY For This Useful Post:
Weisspropmaintenance (04-21-2013)
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-08-2012, 09:37 PM Thread Starter
Low quality low cost
 
Craigslist Hack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Every city
Posts: 2,338
Thanks: 695
Thanked 1,687 Times in 846 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPWY View Post
All right, I think we've hashed out what the meaning of "is" is.


Lets get on with finding the man some info.
I am really curious does this company pay well?

Do they pay on time?

Will they call me daily with ridiculous questions regarding the property?

Do they have a 15 page PCR?

Is their invoicing procedure tedious?

We have been asked to do business with them and I am not familiar with them at all.
Craigslist Hack is offline  
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Splinterpicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: west coast USA
Posts: 616
Thanks: 53
Thanked 213 Times in 135 Posts
Not being "cheeky" but ask them to give you a number of another out of area vendor If they are legit they will have no problem doing so. OR set down with a pad and paper to write down questions you have and interview them. Of course either way you could be listening to a person just feeding you lines. Best of luck
Splinterpicker is offline  
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-09-2012, 11:15 PM Thread Starter
Low quality low cost
 
Craigslist Hack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Every city
Posts: 2,338
Thanks: 695
Thanked 1,687 Times in 846 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinterpicker View Post
Not being "cheeky" but ask them to give you a number of another out of area vendor If they are legit they will have no problem doing so. OR set down with a pad and paper to write down questions you have and interview them. Of course either way you could be listening to a person just feeding you lines. Best of luck
If they give you a number it is always a guy who is enamored with them.

Questions can be answered with BS.

Usually if I don't get feedback through a message board they either aren't well known or haven't screwed anyone. Meaning they are probably worth looking into.

It can go the other way to. I have seen guys go on rants about companies not paying etc and then you find out they did not complete the work orders correctly.

I try to be objective.
Craigslist Hack is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome