Ramark - REO Property Preservation Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 10:51 AM
Ramark
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Ramark

Hello, this message is for D&R Services. I would very much like to correspond with you in regards to different ways to expand my business. I just most recently moved to Las Vegas, Nevada and I have already started doing Hipr, Initial, Routine and Merchant Site inspections. I would like some information on how to capitalize on my market . Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Property Preservation
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 883
Thanks: 34
Thanked 28 Times in 16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramark
Hello, this message is for D&R Services. I would very much like to correspond with you in regards to different ways to expand my business. I just most recently moved to Las Vegas, Nevada and I have already started doing Hipr, Initial, Routine and Merchant Site inspections. I would like some information on how to capitalize on my market . Thank you.
Mike doesn't post very often so something like this is best sent to his inbox where he'll see it. Chances are, your post will be buried by the time he DOES log on.

With a subject line like RAMARK, he may not even look at the post.

Linda



APlusPPGroup is offline  
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 07:33 PM
Ramark
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thank you Linda for that insight. My name is Marcus and I am new in this field and I am looking to grow my business. I am in the Las Vegas so if you have any work in my area maybe you and I could work together on a project. Once again thank you for your comments.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 11:17 PM
Property Preservation
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 883
Thanks: 34
Thanked 28 Times in 16 Posts
I get absolutely nothing in Vegas anymore. Message Mike.

To be honest, I'm not sure you're even supposed to be soliciting work in a forum thread. Mods???

Linda



APlusPPGroup is offline  
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-15-2012, 12:22 AM
Ramark
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Well thank you anyway. I do appreciate your reply. As for looking for work, is there some guidelines to using this site?
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-15-2012, 05:57 AM
Kent Whitten
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1propertyclean
I get absolutely nothing in Vegas anymore. Message Mike.

To be honest, I'm not sure you're even supposed to be soliciting work in a forum thread. Mods???

Linda
Not the greatest etiquette, but we don't mind much as long as it is not spamming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramark
Well thank you anyway. I do appreciate your reply. As for looking for work, is there some guidelines to using this site?
We have a sub forum under the community section for "looking for work" which you can freely post.

None of my business, but if you are new to the p&p field, watch what and who you work for. It can get unpleasant quickly.

We also have a sister site that may have more in depth help for you.

http://www.preservationtalk.com/
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-15-2012, 09:19 AM
Property Preservation
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 883
Thanks: 34
Thanked 28 Times in 16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Whitten
Not the greatest etiquette, but we don't mind much as long as it is not spamming.
Okay, cool. Wasn't sure.

Linda



APlusPPGroup is offline  
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-15-2012, 11:08 AM
Ramark
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thank you Kent, I will most definitely check out the sister site.
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-29-2012, 09:12 PM
Ramark
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Anyone out there know what pictures should be taken when performing a trash out?
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-29-2012, 10:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 847
Thanks: 664
Thanked 247 Times in 151 Posts
:whistli ng:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistli ng
JDRM is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome