Needing Contractors for Southern Illinois and Southern Indiana Territories - REO Property Preservation Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Nixa, MO
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Needing Contractors for Southern Illinois and Southern Indiana Territories

We are looking for experienced contractors in Southern Illinois (Carbondale, Marion, etc.) and Southern Indiana. We are a multi-state company that covers MO, AR, TN, OK, KS, IL, OH, and IN. We were started in 2001, and since then have grown into one of the fastest growing companies in Southwest Missouri. We have over 30 in-house analysts and over 50 in-field independent contractors.

We are currently looking for contractors in Illinois. The Western territory we are looking to cover would be the Quincy area. The Central/Southern would be Mount Vernon/Carbondale.

Ideal candidates must have integrity, business management experience, a desire to own and grow a business, financial resources to start-up, willingness to work long hours, strong professional references, and an ability to complete work orders to specific client expectations professionally, correctly, and on time.

You will be required to have a truck, trailer, digital camera, computer, lawn equipment, general hand tools, and generator to enable you to complete your daily duties.

Additionally, solid computer skills and industry standard insurance coverages are required.

Please take a look at our website - www.midwest-metro.com for more information.

If you have any questions - please feel free to email me @ [email protected]
MidwestMetro is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 02:04 PM
monumentinc
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestMetro
We are looking for experienced contractors in Southern Illinois (Carbondale, Marion, etc.) and Southern Indiana. We are a multi-state company that covers MO, AR, TN, OK, KS, IL, OH, and IN. We were started in 2001, and since then have grown into one of the fastest growing companies in Southwest Missouri. We have over 30 in-house analysts and over 50 in-field independent contractors.

We are currently looking for contractors in Illinois. The Western territory we are looking to cover would be the Quincy area. The Central/Southern would be Mount Vernon/Carbondale.

Ideal candidates must have integrity, business management experience, a desire to own and grow a business, financial resources to start-up, willingness to work long hours, strong professional references, and an ability to complete work orders to specific client expectations professionally, correctly, and on time.

You will be required to have a truck, trailer, digital camera, computer, lawn equipment, general hand tools, and generator to enable you to complete your daily duties.

Additionally, solid computer skills and industry standard insurance coverages are required.

Please take a look at our website - www.midwest-metro.com for more information.

If you have any questions - please feel free to email me @ [email protected]
Sounds like you are looking for professional contractors, hopefully your pricing is compatable with your requirements. It is helpful to post some exemples of your pricing matrix and references from contractors who find working with your company to be mutually beneficial.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Nixa, MO
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
We are looking for independent contractors to complete Property preservation work primarily.

Orders consist of lock changes, grass cuts, boarding windows, winterizations, and other issues at the property which would prevent it from being conveyed back to HUD.

We maintain transparent due dates. Unlike other regional companies, and nationals - your due date is our due date.

Regarding payment, we are very transparent – we pay our Independent Contractors a percentage of the invoices submitted to, and approved by, our client(s). That percentage, based upon the discount to the client and to Midwest Metro, with few exceptions is 64% or $64.00 out of every $100.00 billed to our client. Payment is weekly via ACH deposit to your company account based upon the work orders accepted and paid by our client during the previous week. Wednesday evenings you will receive a “heads up” email description of the work orders paid.
MidwestMetro is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 02:47 PM
FremontREO
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
A 36% DISCOUNT? Holy BALLS. Appears another ripoff to me.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 02:57 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Nixa, MO
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
HUD Allowable for a cyd is $50.00 - after discounts the contractor gets $32.00 for example.

That is VERY competitive if not higher than a lot of other Regional Companies.

What percentage do you receive currently? Just curious.
MidwestMetro is offline  
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 03:08 PM
FremontREO
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Our subs got a 12% discount. Example: $50/cy HUD rate minus $6.00. Net $44.00

Of that 12% discount is included E&O coverage and work comp that accts for 8%. We operated off a 4% profit margin.

YES it can be done if a company is not greedy and runs a tight ship.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 03:41 PM
SWOH REO
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by FremontREO
Our subs got a 12% discount. Example: $50/cy HUD rate minus $6.00. Net $44.00

Of that 12% discount is included E&O coverage and work comp that accts for 8%. We operated off a 4% profit margin.

YES it can be done if a company is not greedy and runs a tight ship.
I want to work for Fremont!
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 05:22 PM
FremontREO
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I never lost a contractor in 14 years.... Whoops sorry lost 1 due to losing a piece of furniture off a trailer causing a fatality which resulted in a 5 year sentence and I offered him a position upon release but he decided to disappear. Mentally he flipped over it
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 05:25 PM
FremontREO
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
MidwestMetro,

Wasnt trying to rub you. Especially for someone living by Gods Country. Spend considerable time at Table Rock and Tanneycomo. Im jealous!
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 07:06 PM
Super Moderator
 
BPWY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MT
Posts: 4,096
Thanks: 1,470
Thanked 774 Times in 468 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FremontREO
A 36% DISCOUNT? Holy BALLS. Appears another ripoff to me.





Its highly likely they are a regional.

If they are not a regional then yes that is greedy to take 36%.
Most other companies are at 20%.
BPWY is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome