Join Date: Aug 2012
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
The countdown HAS begun...
For sorry suckers to lose their @ss trying to do their work. Remember guys this is before the 20% BS made up discount. Good Luck!!
It is extremely important to ensure that all Fannie Mae properties are free of health and safety hazards. It is our job to keep these properties safe and hazard free. Please identify any health and safety conditions at time of Initial Services and remediate immediately. If you are a Routine Contractor and notice any of these hazards please address at time of routine services. Update Vorticity EMS with photographs of completion of the remedial action.
Health and Safety Hazards and their remedies Include, but are not limited to, the following items:
• Ensure all broken glass is removed
• Replace all missing switch plate and outlet covers, both inside and outside of the home
• Cap all exposed wiring: All electrical wires that are unsecured or uncapped will be secured, and all exposed wiring shall be capped.
• Re-secure all loose light fixtures and ceiling fans
• Repair all broken or missing stairs. All missing or broken stairs shall be repaired or replaced, and all missing handrails shall be replaced as needed.
• Repair all broken or missing handrails
• Replace or repair all missing vent covers and open holes in the flooring
• Fill in or repair all large open holes in the yard
• Repair all trip hazards both in and out of the property.
• Secure all objects to the walls as appropriate, including shelves, cabinets, and drywall
• Remove all nails, hooks, and screws from walls
• Mitigate all minor health and safety hazards, including small areas of discoloration or mildew, rotting food in refrigerators, and other environmental hazards
• All missing switch plate and outlet covers shall be replaced.
• Trouble code areas with greater than 100 contiguous feet of discoloration.
• Replace missing light bulbs (every socket in every light fixture must have light bulb installed)
• Prevention of further moisture damage that may be caused by active roof or plumbing leaks at the property. All care should be given to any cause of moisture damage that may cause a further deterioration of the property, or to mitigate any type of damage that may be a safety or health hazard. Every effort must be made to match all roof repairs to the same or equivalent shingle that is on the roof at the time of repair. All active roof leaks must be repaired to prevent further moisture damage. Application of tarps may be utilized as a temporary measure while bids and approvals for needed repairs are pending.
• All missing or broken covers to circuit breaker or fuse box panels shall be replaced.
• All patios, porches, and decks shall be secured. Sufficient railings shall be installed should they be missing that would secure the area. Trip hazards shall be mitigated on all porches and decks, ensuring that there are not large open areas that would constitute a trip hazard.
All Health and Safety hazards are to be completed within 2 days of notice, and the completed work order including before and after digital photographs will be uploaded into Vorticity EMS within 1 days of completion. Please find a copy of the safety hazard checklist Fannie Mae uses at the bottom of this email.
Safety Hazard Pricing Matrix
Tack Strip Removal $55.00 per room
Crawlspace Door (Hasp & Lock) $40.00
Electrical Panel Cover $25.00
Handrail Installation $7.00 per lin. ft.
Secure Handrail $2.50 per lin. ft.
Holes - Filing w/ Dirt or Concrete $10.00 (5 gallon)
Insect Extermination provide pricing
Lock Change (Door Knob) $35.00
Outlet and Switch Covers $1.00 each
Pad Locks $20.00
Step $20.00 per step
Toilet Missing - Capping Sewer Line $15.00 each
Vent Covers $15.00
Water (Standing) - Pump Out provide pricing
Window Well Cover $25.00 (over (2) is $10.00)
Wire Capping $1.00 per box
Electrical or Fuse Panel Cover $25.00
Replace light bulbs $1.00 per box of 4
Install Blanks in Breaker $4.00 per blank
Gas Capping $5.00 each
Repair damaged hole in floor $4.00 per sq. ft.
Secure loose ceiling fan $15.00 each
Secure light fixtures $15.00 each
Secure loose cabinets, cabinet doors, drawers, countertops $15.00 each
Window locks $15.00 each
Transition strip $4.00 per lin. ft.