new to the game - REO Property Preservation Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 195 (permalink) Old 08-08-2012, 01:33 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: redford,mi
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
new to the game

hello, i am kinda new to the property preservation game. made a few 3 pointers.. can any one tell me which national companies i should apply for? that are in need? also,did ams get the fannie mae account for michigan? they say "they dont know when fannie mae will drop the houses?" its been 8 days now? should i worry?
jay_steve is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 195 (permalink) Old 08-08-2012, 03:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 580
Thanks: 3
Thanked 135 Times in 80 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay_steve
hello, i am kinda new to the property preservation game. made a few 3 pointers.. can any one tell me which national companies i should apply for? that are in need? also,did ams get the fannie mae account for michigan? they say "they dont know when fannie mae will drop the houses?" its been 8 days now? should i worry?
Seriously. Spend five minutes and research this forum, you will find all the answers you ask. This is why I hate 99% of you people on this site. You come on here and expect someone to just give you the magical answers. If you want a business to work do the legwork yourself.
In regards to Fannie AMS does not have the contract in MI. I would call Fannie directly and ask them for your vendor ID. Good luck in your business venture, you will need it.
HollandPPC is offline  
post #3 of 195 (permalink) Old 08-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Munegi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
OK, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought the purpose of these forums were so people could share ideas, advise, expertise, experiences and maybe even a helping hand along the way. I sure hope that most of the people that use this forum is not as sour as you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 195 (permalink) Old 08-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 580
Thanks: 3
Thanked 135 Times in 80 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munegi
OK, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought the purpose of these forums were so people could share ideas, advise, expertise, experiences and maybe even a helping hand along the way. I sure hope that most of the people that use this forum is not as sour as you!
No intro no nothing. Guys first post is basically I know nothing give me all the answers.
HollandPPC is offline  
post #5 of 195 (permalink) Old 08-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator
 
BPWY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MT
Posts: 4,096
Thanks: 1,470
Thanked 774 Times in 468 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munegi
OK, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought the purpose of these forums were so people could share ideas, advise, expertise, experiences and maybe even a helping hand along the way. I sure hope that most of the people that use this forum is not as sour as you!






It does get old after a while to have folks sign up and start asking questions when from all appearances it looks like they've not read any of the pages and pages and pages of things here that answer the questions they asked.

For example the AMS in MI question the guy asked. I am certain the answers hes looking for are on the first page of the P&P forum. Its been a hot topic the last two weeks. His questions read like probably some one that has been just recruited from craigslist and is under the illusion that the business is a fat pig waiting to be slaughtered and the money trucked into his bank account. Nothing could be farther than the truth.

P&P is a tough business and is getting tougher every day. If newbs can't handle it here they'll never handle a national or regional.
BPWY is offline  
post #6 of 195 (permalink) Old 08-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 580
Thanks: 3
Thanked 135 Times in 80 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPWY

It does get old after a while to have folks sign up and start asking questions when from all appearances it looks like they've not read any of the pages and pages and pages of things here that answer the questions they asked.

For example the AMS in MI question the guy asked. I am certain the answers hes looking for are on the first page of the P&P forum. Its been a hot topic the last two weeks. His questions read like probably some one that has been just recruited from craigslist and is under the illusion that the business is a fat pig waiting to be slaughtered and the money trucked into his bank account. Nothing could be farther than the truth.

P&P is a tough business and is getting tougher every day. If newbs can't handle it here they'll never handle a national or regional.
I knew I would have at least one supporter.
HollandPPC is offline  
post #7 of 195 (permalink) Old 08-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Senior Member
 
thanohano44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,016
Thanks: 1,397
Thanked 289 Times in 168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPWY

It does get old after a while to have folks sign up and start asking questions when from all appearances it looks like they've not read any of the pages and pages and pages of things here that answer the questions they asked.

For example the AMS in MI question the guy asked. I am certain the answers hes looking for are on the first page of the P&P forum. Its been a hot topic the last two weeks. His questions read like probably some one that has been just recruited from craigslist and is under the illusion that the business is a fat pig waiting to be slaughtered and the money trucked into his bank account. Nothing could be farther than the truth.

P&P is a tough business and is getting tougher every day. If newbs can't handle it here they'll never handle a national or regional.
Well said.
thanohano44 is offline  
post #8 of 195 (permalink) Old 08-08-2012, 04:46 PM
jay_steve
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
well, i apologize if i didnt walk in to the dojo and bow for respect.... i was a truck driver for 14 years,and not once did some new guy get treated for this?!!! "hey whats the best route to memphis from detroit?" no one ever came back like that?! it was just a simple,and respectable question? i didnt ask for my hand to be held? i just asked for directions?! yes,i am a newbie,but i get the impression that you are a little too competitive? why wouldnt you want to help someone? your company isnt big enough to handle everything? i apologize if i offended any one out there. next time, post instructions on how to walk up to the crowd. no one likes having a punch thrown at them. not even if you can kick ass.
post #9 of 195 (permalink) Old 08-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Munegi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I agree with you!
post #10 of 195 (permalink) Old 08-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Senior Member
 
thanohano44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,016
Thanks: 1,397
Thanked 289 Times in 168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay_steve
well, i apologize if i didnt walk in to the dojo and bow for respect.... i was a truck driver for 14 years,and not once did some new guy get treated for this?!!! "hey whats the best route to memphis from detroit?" no one ever came back like that?! it was just a simple,and respectable question? i didnt ask for my hand to be held? i just asked for directions?! yes,i am a newbie,but i get the impression that you are a little too competitive? why wouldnt you want to help someone? your company isnt big enough to handle everything? i apologize if i offended any one out there. next time, post instructions on how to walk up to the crowd. no one likes having a punch thrown at them. not even if you can kick ass.
Would you prefer to sit down with us in a circle of bean bags, burn incense and sing kumbaya?
thanohano44 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome