Wolverine Real Estate- Any opinions/ comments?? - REO Property Preservation Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
kninegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 38
Thanks: 29
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Question Wolverine Real Estate- Any opinions/ comments??

Anyone have thoughts about them? Id like some more / new info on them. They are out of Michigan...
kninegirl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 07:56 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 580
Thanks: 3
Thanked 135 Times in 80 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kninegirl
Anyone have thoughts about them? Id like some more / new info on them. They are out of Michigan...
This was two years ago they wanted us to help during the WNTZ season. They were offering $65.00 dollars a WNTZ on FHA properties they were servicing. At that point I told them to get a life. Maybe they have changed but I doubt it.
HollandPPC is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-31-2012, 10:22 AM
Senior Member
 
thanohano44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,016
Thanks: 1,397
Thanked 289 Times in 168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollandPPC

This was two years ago they wanted us to help during the WNTZ season. They were offering $65.00 dollars a WNTZ on FHA properties they were servicing. At that point I told them to get a life. Maybe they have changed but I doubt it.
Working for them a few years. I was getting $150 per dry wint in Utah. Their pricing was negotiable for us. we still work for them.
thanohano44 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-31-2012, 10:26 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 580
Thanks: 3
Thanked 135 Times in 80 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanohano44

Working for them a few years. I was getting $150 per dry wint in Utah. Their pricing was negotiable for us. we still work for them.
Well hell MI must be low ball hack central.
HollandPPC is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-31-2012, 12:41 PM
Senior Member
 
REO2Rentals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan:)
Posts: 236
Thanks: 147
Thanked 30 Times in 23 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollandPPC
Well hell MI must be low ball hack central.
Wonder why? - The list could go on and on on on on.................
REO2Rentals is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-31-2012, 02:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 580
Thanks: 3
Thanked 135 Times in 80 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganREO

Wonder why? - The list could go on and on on on on.................
This is very true. I really should write a book. Some of the crap you put up with in this industry an outsider would never understand.
HollandPPC is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Senior Member
 
thanohano44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,016
Thanks: 1,397
Thanked 289 Times in 168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollandPPC

This is very true. I really should write a book. Some of the crap you put up with in this industry an outsider would never understand.
But you'd also have the problem of nobody believing it. Lol
thanohano44 is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 580
Thanks: 3
Thanked 135 Times in 80 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanohano44

But you'd also have the problem of nobody believing it. Lol
This is true.
HollandPPC is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome