United Field Serivces - REO Property Preservation Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
Contractor
 
JFMURFY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 486
Thanks: 81
Thanked 151 Times in 79 Posts
United Field Serivces

Good Afternoon...
Searched this Forum for United Field Services...came up with nothing.
Any word on them?
JFMURFY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 694
Thanks: 42
Thanked 129 Times in 74 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFMURFY
Good Afternoon...
Searched this Forum for United Field Services...came up with nothing.
Any word on them?
There is a previous post. Someone said they regional for alti source. They emailed me as well today. I asked for a price sheet, no response yet
SwiftRes is offline  
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
Contractor
 
JFMURFY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 486
Thanks: 81
Thanked 151 Times in 79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftRes
There is a previous post. Someone said they regional for alti source. They emailed me as well today. I asked for a price sheet, no response yet
Thanks... I didn't ask for a price sheet...emailed ...HUD rates less discount.... leave it open for 'em. Altisource is OCWEN isn't it?
JFMURFY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 06:21 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 694
Thanks: 42
Thanked 129 Times in 74 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFMURFY

Thanks... I didn't ask for a price sheet...emailed ...HUD rates less discount.... leave it open for 'em. Altisource is OCWEN isn't it?
Yes they are. If I remember right they were off in their own world a little bit on pricing. All their regionals that have contacted me so far have offered horrible pricing.
SwiftRes is offline  
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Super Moderator
 
BPWY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MT
Posts: 4,096
Thanks: 1,470
Thanked 774 Times in 468 Posts
UFS emailed me today.


Apparently work is breaking loose big time as I've gotten 3 requests to cover work this week and today is monday.
For the most part its the first inquiries I've gotten in months.
BPWY is offline  
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 694
Thanks: 42
Thanked 129 Times in 74 Posts
I am having a hard time finding people to hire. Everyone either has theft or domestic abuse on their record.
SwiftRes is offline  
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Contractor
 
JFMURFY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 486
Thanks: 81
Thanked 151 Times in 79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPWY
UFS emailed me today.


Apparently work is breaking loose big time as I've gotten 3 requests to cover work this week and today is monday.
For the most part its the first inquiries I've gotten in months.
Musta been a mass emailing... I've never heard of them...searched this site...came up with notta...
I can test the waters....
JFMURFY is offline  
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
Contractor
 
JFMURFY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 486
Thanks: 81
Thanked 151 Times in 79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftRes
I am having a hard time finding people to hire. Everyone either has theft or domestic abuse on their record.
Well hire'em... pay'em in debris for their crack habit.
JFMURFY is offline  
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 847
Thanks: 664
Thanked 247 Times in 151 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFMURFY
Musta been a mass emailing... I've never heard of them...searched this site...came up with notta...
I can test the waters....
I got the same email from them today, they require a background check done by them. It costs $50.
JDRM is offline  
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 08:19 PM
Super Moderator
 
BPWY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MT
Posts: 4,096
Thanks: 1,470
Thanked 774 Times in 468 Posts
I done that once.


Never again. They can pay for it themselves and take it off the first invoice they give me for work.
I aint paying it.
BPWY is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome