Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Your House Soon...Soon
Thanked 2,249 Times in 1,094 Posts
Initial Trash-Out and Cleaning (up to 40 cubic yards) – Due 72 hours $250
Debris exceeding 40 cubic yards will be priced at $20.00 per cubic yard
Initial Lawn Maintenance – Due 48 hours $50
A. The objective is to maintain each property with a neat, pleasant curb appeal.
B. Disposal of debris, yard waste and clippings is at Vendor’s expense.
C. Mow a maximum of 15,000 SF around the property
1) Remove and dispose of all refuse, debris, junk, leaves, lawn paraphernalia and other objects not ordinarily kept on a lot and other exterior areas including carports.
2) Dispose of debris in a manner legally permitted in the community where the work is performed.
3) Trim low hanging branches of trees which obstruct any property entrance or walkway; Trim down weeds in flower beds and foundation plantings; and remove dead shrubbery, sprouts, saplings, and brush.
4) Remove any plant/vegetation on roof, gutters and downspouts.
5) Cut to the edge of each property line to a maximum height of 3”.
6) Do not leave any grass clippings on top of the lawn. Ensure all clippings are bagged. If blown, do not blow into adjoining properties, street or storm / sewer drains.
7) Edge all paved walkways, curbs, and driveways
8) Use a string trimmer to trim around foundations, fences and other construction that would normally require trimming.
9) Hedges, shrubs and trees should be cut back 18” off of the roof and walls so no hedges, shrubs or trees touch the house or roof. Front hedges and shrubs should be cut low enough to see all windows and doors.
10) Trim up all low hanging branches to a minimum of 8 feet above ground level.
11) All insect nest are to be destroyed and removed from the property, this includes wasp, hornets, mud dobbers, fire ants, etc.
12) Replace sewer or septic tank waste line inspection caps that are broken.