Need help, Central WI - REO Property Preservation Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2015, 08:41 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 218
Thanks: 36
Thanked 67 Times in 50 Posts
Need help, Central WI

I know this would be wrong area for posting, however, we have two large contracts we need help with like yesterday. It's not a P&P work. Is here anyone on this forum who lives close to Dogeville or Mayville WI who needs extra work? It's inside work for offices remodeling. If so, can you please contact me? I am breaking rules twice, sorry, can't find anyone. I even lowered requirement to just having a car. Is construction that good or people just don't do it any more? I am not a middle man for these projects, I need help for my crews that are running overtime . Thank you for consideration
newreo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2015, 09:11 PM
How I wanna be a PP Pro
 
Wannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,103
Thanks: 232
Thanked 1,277 Times in 562 Posts
Hey Brad
Wannabe is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-18-2015, 07:31 AM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 1,059
Thanks: 890
Thanked 1,208 Times in 536 Posts
NewREO,

Funny you ask for help in Mayville. I'm supposed to contact you about the Edward Jones remodel that I understand you are starting this Friday. As to my knowledge, you guys are doing suite C and I'll be completing the electrical and construction part on the newly created suite B. I guess it is a small world after all.

As a side note, I think you had a guy named Mike, kind of a surfer dude, that used to do your Safescrew work in this area, the guy was awesome, ran into him many times. May he rest in peace.....

Brad



BRADSConst is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to BRADSConst For This Useful Post:
Craigslist Hack (11-18-2015)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-18-2015, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 218
Thanks: 36
Thanked 67 Times in 50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRADSConst View Post
NewREO,

Funny you ask for help in Mayville. I'm supposed to contact you about the Edward Jones remodel that I understand you are starting this Friday. As to my knowledge, you guys are doing suite C and I'll be completing the electrical and construction part on the newly created suite B. I guess it is a small world after all.

As a side note, I think you had a guy named Mike, kind of a surfer dude, that used to do your Safescrew work in this area, the guy was awesome, ran into him many times. May he rest in peace.....

Brad
Thank you. We miss Mike dearly, he passed away few years ago and I still can't get over that. It's a small world indeed. We will see you then.
newreo is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-18-2015, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 1,059
Thanks: 890
Thanked 1,208 Times in 536 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by newreo View Post
Thank you. We miss Mike dearly, he passed away few years ago and I still can't get over that. It's a small world indeed. We will see you then.
Mike had my number programmed in his phone. There were a couple rural properties that he mowed around here. When doing the rounds, he'd give me a call and see where I was at and if I could break free for a while. On more than one occasion I stopped and possibly had a few with him, but like all P&P, without pictures, it didn't happen. .

As for the other project, we are going to try and keep up with you guys, but I have a ton of exterior work going on right now. Yesterday, thanks to the rain, we pulled a door, cut a new opening and removed drywall so my plumber and electrician can get the pipes removed and start working on changing over the lighting . See you in Mayberry....



BRADSConst is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to BRADSConst For This Useful Post:
BPWY (11-18-2015)
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-18-2015, 10:04 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 218
Thanks: 36
Thanked 67 Times in 50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRADSConst View Post
Mike had my number programmed in his phone. There were a couple rural properties that he mowed around here. When doing the rounds, he'd give me a call and see where I was at and if I could break free for a while. On more than one occasion I stopped and possibly had a few with him, but like all P&P, without pictures, it didn't happen. .

As for the other project, we are going to try and keep up with you guys, but I have a ton of exterior work going on right now. Yesterday, thanks to the rain, we pulled a door, cut a new opening and removed drywall so my plumber and electrician can get the pipes removed and start working on changing over the lighting . See you in Mayberry....
Hey, what is not documented, didn't happen. As far as Mayberry, I didn't get my permits yet, so no worries. It may be pushed little as I am trying to finish some jobs as well and get the permits. If you pm me I will give you my cell to coordinate. As long as you not in hurry, I am in the better shape as I was worried that we are setting back this project.
newreo is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2015, 08:41 PM
How I wanna be a PP Pro
 
Wannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,103
Thanks: 232
Thanked 1,277 Times in 562 Posts
NewReo,

You be careful of that Brad fella! LOL

It is a wonderful thing to see a forum work how it should.... Networking without the griping I guess it must be the Wisconsin cheese..?
Wannabe is offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wannabe For This Useful Post:
BRADSConst (11-19-2015), G 3 (11-23-2015), mtmtnman (11-20-2015), newreo (11-22-2015)
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome