Originally Posted by MidWestSwindler
Yea Brads const. I must be a lazy sap to want to hear about what others have to say about the co. I do my homework on ANY company that I consider working with on top of hours spent on here reading posts. Problem is, many of the posts may be out dated. A company may have been pretty decent to work with say 3 years ago but What if now they lost a couple big clients and are hurting to pay contractors by 90 days and doing shady **** to get by.
Thanks for your input either way...
Brad is right. The only reason I posted any due diligence related is because of my concerns within the State of Wisconsin, and anything I am able to do, no matter how unimportant, if it makes any impact, in any way, then I personally feel satisfied.
1. I am tired of unlicensed contractors in Wisconsin.
2. I have been caused a lot of problems from unlicensed contractors in Wisconsin.
3. Unlicensed contractors in Wisconsin, especially in the property preservation field, are in my observance very predatorial in nature.
4. If I can say 1 thing, that will help a another Cheesehead reconsider working for unlicensed contractors,
5. If I can say 1 thing, that will reduce the amount of work that these unlicensed contractors are subcontracting,
6. If I can say 1 thing, that will steer those considering property preservation to at least working for a licensed contractor,
7. Then I have a sense of personal satisfaction, that whether I truly am or not, that I am being the change I wish to see in Wisconsin.
But the short answer as Brad stated is correct, I probably just have to much free time.