REO Property Preservation Forum banner

working for REO Brokers

4K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Paradox 
#1 ·
We have been doing property preservation work for national companies, but we would rather do work for local realty brokers. How do we get work with them.

Thanks,:thumbsup:

#6 ·
short answer - call the broker, or better yet, print up some flyers stating what you can do for them, and go see the broker face to face.

But, really...if that's a question you couldn't answer on your own...good luck.

#9 ·
You can catch my informercial at 3:00 a.m. on the FNG channel. I have 15 dvds, three books, 7 audio cds and an online chat & help center 24/7 for 3 months. Our graduates can potentially earn 6 figures per year. 3 payments, $69, MC, VISA, Discover. Please hurry, the answer to your question is only a debit/credit away. :smartass:

G
#10 ·
GTX63 said:
You can catch my informercial at 3:00 a.m. on the FNG channel. I have 15 dvds, three books, 7 audio cds and an online chat & help center 24/7 for 3 months. Our graduates can potentially earn 6 figures per year. 3 payments, $69, MC, VISA, Discover. Please hurry, the answer to your question is only a debit/credit away. :smartass:
Damn...I don't get cable. Still on rabbit ears. If only I could do a few more $30 recuts I just may be able to afford cable to get that FNG channel that I've heard so much about.

G
#13 ·
Sometimes it's unconventional marketing that gets you the job..

I just got a bid accepted for a Wells Fargo trashout through a broker... $300 sales clean, $150 initial cut, and bid debris (~$1200).

Why did the broker call me? She met my mom at a hair salon a few months ago and my very outgoing mom gave her my contact information. Time to take my mom out for dinner!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.