For fun, and want to spend a few dollars just for the entertainment value....
1. Call around to your local locksmiths. Ask them if they can cut a key for you if you have the keycode.
NOTE: They'll usually ask why. Tell them your wife/girlfriend/etc. locked herself out, borrowed yours and forgot to bring them back before heading out of towne and wont be back until tomorrow night so you need another key cut, and you have the keycode written down from when you had the lockset re-keyed in the past. And you would rather have a key cut than rekey the lock.
Yes continue down the list, if they say no go back to Step 1.
2. If they say yes, tell them your lockset uses a keyblank Falcon P1581E or ILCO L1054WC and do they have that blank instock, if so how much to cut the key. And if they ask what kind of lockset, tell them Yale FALCON Y521 keyed for 7 pins.
NOTE:It is usually only a couple of bucks if you come to them and pick it up.
3. Now ask if they can stamp her name on the bow of the key so you can tease her about later when she gets home. Most locksmiths can do this and might even do it for free or for extra buck or two.
4. Ask for directions and how late they're open, so you know if you gotta cut a meeting short to get there before they close.
5. On a piece of paper write the Falcon and ILCO keyblank, and below that write biting 8675309. And a little note yourself about making sure the keyblank is for 7 pin and not 6 pin.
6. Visit the locksmith and keep your composure. Introduce yourself, tell them you called earlier about getting a key cut and take that paper out of your wallet and hand it to them. Tell the note was to remind you to make sure they had the right keyblank so you don't make the same mistake twice, etc.
7. Watch their expressions, and see if the tune starts bouncing around in their head. You'll see a grin, a chuckle or some indication. Stay cool though.
8. Don't forget to ask them to stamp "JENNY" on the bow of the key. As soon as they start stamping, starting whistling the tune.
9. Pay for your key and if they were a good sport about it, tip 'em a fiver to enjoy pint after they close up shoppe.
If you'd like to read-up a bit on the FALCON Y521, to help make your story more convincing, here is the link to the brochure on FALCON locksets: http://www.falconlock.com/pdfs/Y_Ser...3_Rev06-07.pdf
Remember it was Hammerhead that drug poor Jenny into the frey.