5 bros PPO lock box codes - REO Property Preservation Forum
 1Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 1,059
Thanks: 890
Thanked 1,208 Times in 536 Posts
5 bros PPO lock box codes

I've been rekeying REO properties that the siblings had keyed when they were PPO. I'm getting a nice little stash of 3 wheel, letter, lock boxes. I'd sure like to reuse these and sell them back. If any of you know what codes the siblings use on PPO lock boxes, please PM me the info so I can try it out.

Thanks,
Brad



BRADSConst is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 07:45 PM
Super Moderator
 
PropPresPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 1,208
Thanks: 423
Thanked 929 Times in 465 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRADSConst View Post
I've been rekeying REO properties that the siblings had keyed when they were PPO. I'm getting a nice little stash of 3 wheel, letter, lock boxes. I'd sure like to reuse these and sell them back. If any of you know what codes the siblings use on PPO lock boxes, please PM me the info so I can try it out.

Thanks,
Brad
Can I assume you've tried all the usual suspects?

Iíve already told you more than I know.
PropPresPro is offline  
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 1,059
Thanks: 890
Thanked 1,208 Times in 536 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PropPresPro View Post
Can I assume you've tried all the usual suspects?
Tried all the ones I could remember from my SG days. Tried the BACFS one I used to use. Never worked for the siblings so I'm not sure what try......Most of what I use is numerical boxes set to the last 4 digits of the loan number. Occassionally I use a letter box. Why buy them when I could recycle them.....



BRADSConst is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 10:25 PM
Super Moderator
 
PropPresPro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Big Sky Country
Posts: 1,208
Thanks: 423
Thanked 929 Times in 465 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRADSConst View Post
Tried all the ones I could remember from my SG days. Tried the BACFS one I used to use. Never worked for the siblings so I'm not sure what try......Most of what I use is numerical boxes set to the last 4 digits of the loan number. Occassionally I use a letter box. Why buy them when I could recycle them.....
Agreed.
Will send a PM, standby.

Iíve already told you more than I know.
PropPresPro is offline  
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 06:53 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Brad, Did you want to sell them? I am located close to you. I on the other hand have (75-100) 4 number Lock Boxes...which I have also gotten from properties. Do you need 4 number boxes? Trade? Let me know. Thanks

This is my first post...but have been reading this site for the past few months. A lot of good information guys. Thanks.

Been doing Preservation work for 3.5 years. Work has been outstanding!! A real slow down in 2013 though. Lost a big acct at the end of 2012. I am just trying to get another couple years out of preservation before I go back to new construction....hopefully! Been in the trades 14 years.

I figured I better write an introduction before I get harassed.

Thanks
USPA1249DCT2 is offline  
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 1,059
Thanks: 890
Thanked 1,208 Times in 536 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by USPA1249DCT2 View Post
Brad, Did you want to sell them? I am located close to you. I on the other hand have (75-100) 4 number Lock Boxes...which I have also gotten from properties. Do you need 4 number boxes? Trade? Let me know. Thanks

This is my first post...but have been reading this site for the past few months. A lot of good information guys. Thanks.

Been doing Preservation work for 3.5 years. Work has been outstanding!! A real slow down in 2013 though. Lost a big acct at the end of 2012. I am just trying to get another couple years out of preservation before I go back to new construction....hopefully! Been in the trades 14 years.

I figured I better write an introduction before I get harassed.

Thanks
Intro's are extremelly important before I become helpful!


I'd have to check my stock of 3 letter boxes and see how many I have, I'd bet its under a dozen as I primarily use 4 digit boxes.



BRADSConst is offline  
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-29-2014, 08:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Packer Nation
Posts: 231
Thanks: 173
Thanked 117 Times in 63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRADSConst View Post
Tried all the ones I could remember from my SG days. Tried the BACFS one I used to use. Never worked for the siblings so I'm not sure what try......Most of what I use is numerical boxes set to the last 4 digits of the loan number. Occassionally I use a letter box. Why buy them when I could recycle them.....
Same here, starting to get a nice collection going from a lot of five bros properties but I can open one to save my life I remember someone on the site said he paid his kid a 1.00 per box they opened...I think I might have to contribute to this kids college fund....
Racerx is offline  
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-05-2014, 01:04 PM
Low quality low cost
 
Craigslist Hack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Every city
Posts: 2,337
Thanks: 695
Thanked 1,687 Times in 846 Posts
Did you get this figured out? There is one main one they use.
Craigslist Hack is offline  
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 40
Thanks: 10
Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts
If you still are having trouble send me a PM and I'll give you our commonly used codes.
S&Kpropertyservices is offline  
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Packer Nation
Posts: 231
Thanks: 173
Thanked 117 Times in 63 Posts
Got it fiqured out,Thanks Brad!!, and appreciate the offers from you other guy's to
Racerx is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Racerx For This Useful Post:
BRADSConst (02-05-2014), S&Kpropertyservices (02-05-2014)
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the REO Property Preservation Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome