REO Property Preservation Forum banner

Are you one of the annoying ones?

4K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  Craigslist Hack 
#1 ·
I'm pretty sure it is common practice for your work order to include....remove lawn clippings. Doesn't say find somewhere to hide and dump them.:furious::furious::furious::furious: Never fails when we get a property that has previously been serviced.

#9 ·
We never raked a leaf until they started paying us $50.00 every 2 bags then we started that. Prior to that we blew the leaves out away from the property and mulched them with the mower. Now we get paid $2,000.00 for an afternoon of leaf raking so we stopped mulching.

If this is as bad as the guys you are following leave you I would consider yourself lucky. Today I found all the shingles from a roof repair and I think I even know which property they came from as well as several tires and cans of paint inside a property that has been cleaned out since 2011. Guess we will pick up their scraps because they couldn't afford the dump fee.

I also found this. The order mill out of Indianapolis that we share our state with did this wint. I hope to be billing them for some new radiators.

Attachments

#13 ·
That looks like about $300.00 right there. If we are going to provide ANY service we charge for it. I'm not removing leaves as part of a grass cut. I don't provide services along with other services. Every thing we do at a property has a dollar figure attached to it or we don't do it! Period. We are not a charity.

Hence we don't do ANY post conveyance work, very little REO. Unless it's for a realtor we don't do much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.