Join Date: Mar 2012
Thanked 26 Times in 19 Posts
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
• Do a little competitor research. If you’re not familiar with online marketing or with social media, you may want to spend a little time looking around to see what’s out there and how your competitors are using it.You don’t have to be a computer whiz to take advantage of social media marketing for your business. Simply pick a few tips from the list above and give them a try. If they work, keep it going. If not, try something else! Your business is unique and you know it better than anyway, so keep at it!
• Determine your goals. Once you have an idea of how social media works and how you might use it, think about your goals for your social media marketing campaign. Do you want to connect with current customers on a new level? Do you want to expand your audience? Do you want to boost loyalty?
• Know your audience. After thinking about your goals, take some time to think about how best to reach your target audience through social media. Take what you know about your current customer base and think about how best to reach them through social media.
• Create a content plan. There are a variety of ways to use social media to grow your business. One of the most popular ways is sharing content from your website or curating it from other sites and sharing it with your readers. Decide what you want to do and then determine who is going to do it. Are you going to hire out the content or write it yourself? Will you be posting on your social media accounts or having someone else do it?
• Follow a set schedule. The more organized you are with your social media marketing, the easier it will be. Decide how many posts you want to do each week and then schedule them out. It will make your job easier and your audience will come to know when they can expect new content from you.
• Integrate your efforts. Once you’ve gotten the hang of the basics with social media, you can start integrating all of your online marketing efforts. You can share content from your website or blog on social media and run polls or contests. There are many ways to reach new customers and drive sales online, so take advantage of all of them.
|The Following User Says Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:||