REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must be on what is called a bad streak. This week I received 5 orders for initial secures. The only problem is that every single one of them were still occupied.
WTH. A lot of driving and nothing accomplished.

·
Registered
580 Posts
brm1109 said:
I must be on what is called a bad streak. This week I received 5 orders for initial secures. The only problem is that every single one of them were still occupied.
Well that just sucks. Hopefully next week they will all be empty. ( fingers crossed)

·
Registered
694 Posts
brm1109 said:
Must have a bad inspector going in ahead of you.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
SwiftRes said:

At $2 per what do you expect?

Every time that one of the nats would be able to talk me into going way out of route for a favor to do an initial that they could not get covered and its been reported vacant for months, with out fail it'd be occupied.

S

·
0 Posts
SwiftRes said:
getting what there paying for. I have been running into the samething here. Two this week :thumbsup:

·
Registered
616 Posts
brm1109 said:
OK guys I know fuel is getting cheaper but come on Work smarter not harder. Call the utility companies Water electrical and GAS and let them know
(1) you don't want any personal info
(2) a home inspector or repo rep that is 100 miles away and you have the choice of going to the property in a Honda or a F250 and if it is occupied all you get is 29 dollars. It's NOT fool proof but it gives you a heads UP
(3) looking for a recent drop in consumption that would be consistent with the property being vacated.

It is not what is said but how you say it.

Yes I have over the past 13 years had a utility rep say NO but they 99 % of the time understand and help out. Even if they try to tell me if the account is past due I interrupt them and tell them I don't want to know because that is personal. Its not foollproof but gives you an Idea what you are heading into

M

·
0 Posts
splinterpicker said:
OK guys I know fuel is getting cheaper but come on Work smarter not harder. Call the utility companies Water electrical and GAS and let them know
(1) you don't want any personal info
(2) a home inspector or repo rep that is 100 miles away and you have the choice of going to the property in a Honda or a F250 and if it is occupied all you get is 29 dollars. It's NOT fool proof but it gives you a heads UP
(3) looking for a recent drop in consumption that would be consistent with the property being vacated.

It is not what is said but how you say it.

Yes I have over the past 13 years had a utility rep say NO but they 99 % of the time understand and help out. Even if they try to tell me if the account is past due I interrupt them and tell them I don't want to know because that is personal. Its not foollproof but gives you an Idea what you are heading into
It's sill not worth that money. A) spend gas and time actually checking or B) spend an hour on the phone. Yes you saved gas but burnt an hour of your time.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Fuel is going back up now.

·
Registered
616 Posts
mbobbish734 said:
It's sill not worth that money. A) spend gas and time actually checking or B) spend an hour on the phone. Yes you saved gas but burnt an hour of your time.
10 minutes tops on the phone :thumbup:

I have all utilities on my contacts list. I love my blue tooth
If you're not doing 3 things at once you are falling behind

1 - 9 of 9 Posts