REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody received clear direction on what HUD is paying for 2013 Grass? Are they continuing with the extension of ML 2008-31 or are they now going to enforce 2010-18 crap pricing?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only rehab for Safeguard they tried going with $30 up to an acre and all I started laughing hysterically on the phone with the recruiter...she didn't find it that funny.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We got HUD rates here last year.
Me too, 2008 was paid in 2012 which is a huge difference from what is about to go down... Are you saying you have received 2008 pricing for the upcoming 2013 seaon from a national in writing that would be huge!?

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I meant they always play by their own rules.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Things are getting different. So I got hit with a bunch of extra grass cuts. Now I know everybody lowballing with 20.00 cuts.
I spoke to a landscaper I know and he charges 25.00 for a 50 x100 lot. So I told him that if he wanted extra work I would give him cuts. All he had to do was take photos. No uploading just drop the camera off on way home. I offered 25.00 like he us getting and 45.00 for up to 15k lot, also in his range
Go figure because he needed 8 photos he wanted and extra 15.00 per cut. WTF?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I haven't recieved any notice on price change. I know 5 Bros asked us to bid grass rates probably to have us contractors cut our own throats while clawing for work.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
The brothers have done that for years. I went HUD less discount.

They gave me enough to make a $300 6 hr route.

Reactions: STARBABY
1 - 12 of 12 Posts