REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been rekeying REO properties that the siblings had keyed when they were PPO. I'm getting a nice little stash of 3 wheel, letter, lock boxes. I'd sure like to reuse these and sell them back. :thumbup: If any of you know what codes the siblings use on PPO lock boxes, please PM me the info so I can try it out.

Thanks,
Brad

·
Super Moderator
1,243 Posts
I've been rekeying REO properties that the siblings had keyed when they were PPO. I'm getting a nice little stash of 3 wheel, letter, lock boxes. I'd sure like to reuse these and sell them back. :thumbup: If any of you know what codes the siblings use on PPO lock boxes, please PM me the info so I can try it out.

Thanks,
Brad
Can I assume you've tried all the usual suspects?

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can I assume you've tried all the usual suspects?
Tried all the ones I could remember from my SG days. Tried the BACFS one I used to use. Never worked for the siblings so I'm not sure what try......Most of what I use is numerical boxes set to the last 4 digits of the loan number. Occassionally I use a letter box. Why buy them when I could recycle them.....

·
Super Moderator
1,243 Posts
Tried all the ones I could remember from my SG days. Tried the BACFS one I used to use. Never worked for the siblings so I'm not sure what try......Most of what I use is numerical boxes set to the last 4 digits of the loan number. Occassionally I use a letter box. Why buy them when I could recycle them.....
Agreed.
Will send a PM, standby.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Brad, Did you want to sell them? I am located close to you. I on the other hand have (75-100) 4 number Lock Boxes...which I have also gotten from properties. Do you need 4 number boxes? Trade? Let me know. Thanks

This is my first post...but have been reading this site for the past few months. A lot of good information guys. Thanks.

Been doing Preservation work for 3.5 years. Work has been outstanding!! A real slow down in 2013 though. Lost a big acct at the end of 2012. I am just trying to get another couple years out of preservation before I go back to new construction....hopefully! Been in the trades 14 years.

I figured I better write an introduction before I get harassed. :yes:

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brad, Did you want to sell them? I am located close to you. I on the other hand have (75-100) 4 number Lock Boxes...which I have also gotten from properties. Do you need 4 number boxes? Trade? Let me know. Thanks

This is my first post...but have been reading this site for the past few months. A lot of good information guys. Thanks.

Been doing Preservation work for 3.5 years. Work has been outstanding!! A real slow down in 2013 though. Lost a big acct at the end of 2012. I am just trying to get another couple years out of preservation before I go back to new construction....hopefully! Been in the trades 14 years.

I figured I better write an introduction before I get harassed. :yes:

Thanks
Intro's are extremelly important before I become helpful!

I'd have to check my stock of 3 letter boxes and see how many I have, I'd bet its under a dozen as I primarily use 4 digit boxes.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Same here, starting to get a nice collection going from a lot of five bros properties but I can open one to save my life :sad: I remember someone on the site said he paid his kid a 1.00 per box they opened...I think I might have to contribute to this kids college fund....

·
Registered
10 Posts
I confess.... I hoard LOCKED lock boxes.

Not only do I save them from the dump, I entertain myself by "picking" them...

Now I have the need to get some lock picks so I can attain further entertainment in the deadbolt department...... Recommendations for a "Beginner" Lock Pick Kit are welcomed!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts