REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone esle been getting intial lawn cuts now on property they serviced is past year!I have been bidding more than allowables due to grass 3 to 4 foot high! get messages back saying it`s denided and cut for allowables! I say not!!! it`s like they waited two extra months not having to pay for any lawn services and then wait it done for price it they had started in april!

what clowns!

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
anyone esle been getting intial lawn cuts now on property they serviced is past year!I have been bidding more than allowables due to grass 3 to 4 foot high! get messages back saying it`s denided and cut for allowables! I say not!!! it`s like they waited two extra months not having to pay for any lawn services and then wait it done for price it they had started in april!

what clowns!
been on the phone with them for 2 hours. arguing a bid that has not even been submitted to Fannie Mae yet

·
Registered
125 Posts
been on the phone with them for 2 hours. arguing a bid that has not even been submitted to Fannie Mae yet
I just recently overturned a no charge order like that. I only communicated through email (tru k I learned from sn attorney). The rep didn't submit bids because she didn't understand but they were clear as day. They wanted my company to perform at no charge due to negligence of not submitting on time.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have the same issue with them. I have about 10 properties I handle for them, only one
I got and order to mow, the other is next to a customer i did a landscape bid for. He was mowing it, i told him to stop and call and complain. He did so and now i mow that too. The others are like a field, i guess they r waiting for fines and complaints first before they mow them. Thats fine because you and i can bid hundreds to do an initial.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have a major issue with your train of thought. Why would you try to get your client in trouble?? Because you are greedy and can make more money? In my opionion this train of thought is what is bringing down the industry. Everybody is in this to soak the banks, and I don't blame the nationals or banks one bit for lowering prices and sticking it to some people.

FYI if you call a client resource manager at any national they have a 5k allowable to repair and protect any bank owned property.

I have the same issue with them. I have about 10 properties I handle for them, only one
I got and order to mow, the other is next to a customer i did a landscape bid for. He was mowing it, i told him to stop and call and complain. He did so and now i mow that too. The others are like a field, i guess they r waiting for fines and complaints first before they mow them. Thats fine because you and i can bid hundreds to do an initial, then talk with the neighbors and let them know to bitch about everything to them, more cash for us.

·
Registered
90 Posts
No im not greedy, just tired of seeing these nasty 3 ft lawns around my
Area and having the banks neglect them till someone complains. So yes i tell neighbors to complain to the banks. They hardly take care of these dumps as is, pay us crap and pocket the rest. If you think its getting my client in trouble thats fine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.