REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i just got some work subbed to me by a local contractor and all he wants for all his grass cuts are 1 before in the front 1 before in the back. he says he do sent need any street signs address markers or front of house pic. i just want to make sure those are the same pictures other 5 brm contractors are taking, if not this guy is fake!!!

thanks for your responce.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Normally, for them, we send in befores of the front, side and rear and afters of the front, side and rear. We always take a full set of pics from all sides though, including trimming, if just for our records.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dose 5 brms request a pic of the front of the house or adress marker?

thanks for your reply

·
Registered
22 Posts
pspp2011 said:
hey i just got some work subbed to me by a local contractor and all he wants for all his grass cuts are 1 before in the front 1 before in the back. he says he do sent need any street signs address markers or front of house pic. i just want to make sure those are the same pictures other 5 brm contractors are taking, if not this guy is fake!!!

thanks for your responce.
This is correct. Also the house#. We still do front befores, actions and after photos. It helps prevent chargebacks.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Its been a couple years since I worked for the siblings.....

Back then the photo requirements were far more than one front/back before/after.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, the work orders state only a before and after of the front and back. They say the no longer except action shots, that the before and after alone, must justify the cut was done.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
They are going to have a lot of grass trip charges this year as dry as it is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts