REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I was just wondering what everyone gets paid for inspections? Here in New York There Paying $7.OO To deliver cards & Standard Inspections
10.00 For interior Ive been working with them for over a month and its just been a headache.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UnitedAuctions said:
Hi,I was just wondering what everyone gets paid for inspections? Here in New York There Paying $7.OO To deliver cards & Standard Inspections
10.00 For interior Ive been working with them for over a month and its just been a headache.
I alway refuse to do them.see no point in working for nothing!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
UnitedAuctions said:
$25 each drive by

$30 occupancy checks

$45 walk thru

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my inspection rates are as follows.

3.00 driveby,

3.00 occupancy check w/ doorcard

3.50 for interior walk thru.

5.00 for insurance loss appointment inspection.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Paul Pfieffer said:

3.00 driveby,

Do you feel violated????? You should.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Paul Pfieffer said:

3.00 driveby,

With $4 a gallon gas how do you make any money????

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Paul Pfieffer said:

3.00 driveby,

$55 loss draft inspection. I don't see how this can be done for $15 much less $5.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Not if you know what you're doing.

Going broke on one means you'll go broke on 100.
But you know that.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Do you haul your home owner 21'' mowers and Wal Mart weed eater in the back of this car????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
not sure what five brothers (i dont work for them) pays but from clients i have, i make 70 net a day. no accounting software needed or smart phone. take the pics, upload at night, simple as that. im also thinking of doing winterizations this year. i heard i can get 10 bucks a house for just dumping antifreeze in the toilet and sinks and take pics. i was told i can get a few hundred houses done in just about 2 - 3 days. sounds good to me. have fun pricing yourself out of business. your rates are too damn high to be considered!!!

not bad for a part time gig :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Paul Pfieffer said:
not sure what five brothers (i dont work for them) pays but from clients i have, i make 70 net a day. no accounting software needed or smart phone. take the pics, upload at night, simple as that. im also thinking of doing winterizations this year. i heard i can get 10 bucks a house for just dumping antifreeze in the toilet and sinks and take pics. i was told i can get a few hundred houses done in just about 2 - 3 days. sounds good to me. have fun pricing yourself out of business. your rates are too damn high to be considered!!!

not bad for a part time gig :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I am not sure if you are for real or you are just joking. I hope it is the latter.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts