REO Property Preservation Forum banner

5 Brothers

12822 Views 55 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  SwiftRes
G
Hi,I was just wondering what everyone gets paid for inspections? Here in New York There Paying $7.OO To deliver cards & Standard Inspections
10.00 For interior Ive been working with them for over a month and its just been a headache.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
G
UnitedAuctions said:
Hi,I was just wondering what everyone gets paid for inspections? Here in New York There Paying $7.OO To deliver cards & Standard Inspections
10.00 For interior Ive been working with them for over a month and its just been a headache.
I alway refuse to do them.see no point in working for nothing!
UnitedAuctions said:
$25 each drive by

$30 occupancy checks

$45 walk thru
G
my inspection rates are as follows.

3.00 driveby,

3.00 occupancy check w/ doorcard

3.50 for interior walk thru.

5.00 for insurance loss appointment inspection.
Paul Pfieffer said:

3.00 driveby,

Do you feel violated????? You should.
Paul Pfieffer said:

3.00 driveby,

With $4 a gallon gas how do you make any money????
Paul Pfieffer said:

3.00 driveby,

$55 loss draft inspection. I don't see how this can be done for $15 much less $5.
mtmtnman said:
With $4 a gallon gas how do you make any money????
He makes it up in volume.
Not if you know what you're doing.

Going broke on one means you'll go broke on 100.
But you know that.
BPWY said:
Not if you know what you're doing.

Going broke on one means you'll go broke on 100.
But you know that.
No not I. I'm an idiot I'm not even a real contractor.
Do you haul your home owner 21'' mowers and Wal Mart weed eater in the back of this car????

See less See more
BPWY said:
Do you haul your home owner 21'' mowers and Wal Mart weed eater in the back of this car????
LOL. No I haul them on my back while I drive my scooter.
G
thanohano44 said:
He makes it up in volume.
lol
G
BPWY said:

lol This made my night!
mtmtnman said:
Here's the guy doing $5 lawn cuts..............
Hey that's me!! Lol
mtmtnman said:
Here's the guy doing $5 lawn cuts..............
Is this a real photo you snapped?
G
not sure what five brothers (i dont work for them) pays but from clients i have, i make 70 net a day. no accounting software needed or smart phone. take the pics, upload at night, simple as that. im also thinking of doing winterizations this year. i heard i can get 10 bucks a house for just dumping antifreeze in the toilet and sinks and take pics. i was told i can get a few hundred houses done in just about 2 - 3 days. sounds good to me. have fun pricing yourself out of business. your rates are too damn high to be considered!!!

not bad for a part time gig :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Paul Pfieffer said:
not sure what five brothers (i dont work for them) pays but from clients i have, i make 70 net a day. no accounting software needed or smart phone. take the pics, upload at night, simple as that. im also thinking of doing winterizations this year. i heard i can get 10 bucks a house for just dumping antifreeze in the toilet and sinks and take pics. i was told i can get a few hundred houses done in just about 2 - 3 days. sounds good to me. have fun pricing yourself out of business. your rates are too damn high to be considered!!!

not bad for a part time gig :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I am not sure if you are for real or you are just joking. I hope it is the latter.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.