REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is JJ Batts I am the Compliance Manager for Field Assets Services. I have been in the industry for over 20 years from Safeguard to First Preston and now Field Assets. My purpose here is to listen and learn how vendors are managing out in the field. There have been so many changes I know it has been very difficult to adjust. By listening here I hope to be able to pass concerns and solutions to vendors who work for us.
Respectfully
JJ

·
Registered
751 Posts
On a more serious note. You should roll your QA team through west Volusia County, Florida. One of the reasons I have never contacted FAS about work is because I do not want my name associated with the work your vendors do in this area.

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
My name is JJ Batts I am the Compliance Manager for Field Assets Services. I have been in the industry for over 20 years from Safeguard to First Preston and now Field Assets. My purpose here is to listen and learn how vendors are managing out in the field. There have been so many changes I know it has been very difficult to adjust. By listening here I hope to be able to pass concerns and solutions to vendors who work for us.
Respectfully
JJ
Welcome JJ!
It is nice to see someone from one of the national order mills step forward out of the shadows. I hope many other companies follow your lead and I hope you are able to help your vendors by being here.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Respectfully
JJ
Welcome aboard. From my internet travels, your name has popped as one of the few remaining good guys left.

As a moderator, I'm going to ask everyone here to stick with experiences surrounding FAS as a company. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Respectfully
JJ
FAS was the best MFS to work for up until 2009. In my opinion. I'll explain later. I really hope FAS can turn it back around. In my opinion, FAS has the most user friendly platform for contractors.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Respectfully
JJ
welcome aboard JJ!

I was a FAS vendor for year! FAS was the first company I started out with back in 2000! I pulled plug last year with FAS ,Flat rate & QC was main reason! I do hope they can turn around! I would consider sign back on then!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like Carmel Corn Myself

I am aware of the issues and circumstances that have risen over the past couple years, and I realize the QC department has ruffled a lot of vendors, but we all know one must cover ones own arse in this business and simply the good vendors have to tolerate what the bad vendors do and scrutiny (photos, documentation, justification etc.) is part of that process. We went thru some drastic changes telling Fannie Mae we were uncomfortable with our contract and opted out of it which almost closed FAS but we are back, learning from or mistakes and hopefully can move forward in a positive fashion. I am thick skinned and can handle criticism. Can I change everyone's problems? Probably not, but I will listen and address them as best I can.
Respectfully JJ

·
Registered
751 Posts
If you will let me do a good job I am willing to talk about working for you. God knows you need vendors in my area that know how to do the job right. Keep in mind that I have an OCD level of need to do the job right and will bail if I am prevented from doing it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts