REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Contractor
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put a bid together to remove some drywall to expose leaking pipes... 3 family house-stacked Ceiling stains in 3 area's. Identified the leaks... a leaking radiator valve in a bedroom, a leaking 2" galv sink drain in a kitchen, and a bathroom leak, . Provided bids for leak repairs, and drywall restoration.
I get two pipe repair bids approved and 1 drywall bid repair approved.
LOL... kicker is the drywall repair approval is the bath room ceiling and the the pipe repairs are at the other locations... Ya just can't dream this sh*t up. Thano would tell me it's Obama's fault....

·
Registered
568 Posts
this thread could get out of control. :cry: I had a ext debris removal for MCS last week. It was only 4 yrds of bricks and some wood 3 plastic barrels and a garbage can. I took pictures of all the stuff and did the bid thing. 3 days later I get a debris approval for 2 yrd of debris. The reason was "we don't believe the barrels are from this location so remove the wood bricks and garbage can."

Then 2 days later they send me a work order wondering if I can go get the barrels? I said sure for $50 a yard and 2 yard minimum.:thumbup::thumbup:
Barrel are still there.

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
this thread could get out of control. :cry: I had a ext debris removal for MCS last week. It was only 4 yrds of bricks and some wood 3 plastic barrels and a garbage can. I took pictures of all the stuff and did the bid thing. 3 days later I get a debris approval for 2 yrd of debris. The reason was "we don't believe the barrels are from this location so remove the wood bricks and garbage can."

Then 2 days later they send me a work order wondering if I can go get the barrels? I said sure for $50 a yard and 2 yard minimum.:thumbup::thumbup:
Barrel are still there.
looks like t ey have some sort of mystery fluid in them. HAZmat pay hahaha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.