REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone doing HUD work for them! I stopped last year about this time of year. they keep lower already low prices and want everything under the sun done while you were there doing a BI weekly! I sent my mowing guys to do bi weeks and they would inform me and I would past onto A2Z. A2z would alway be like call from property to get approved and fix while at property! My didn`t have but what was needed to do bi weekly and they had other jobs to do that day! I do cuts and maid for a number of differant companies to make it profitable! I have other guys that do repairs and trashouts! I was a Vendor in TN (Nashville area)

anyboby else have any problems with them? Is A2Z still doing HUD?

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,436 Posts
To my knowledge thay have the state of Georgia....that's all...

·
Registered
124 Posts
A2Z is still doing HUD in more than one region. I've worked for them since the beginning of the HUD 3 contract and haven't had any problems. The pricing has dropped twice but we're talking a few dollars on a serice that's priced pretty well to start off. BWM started off at $105 and are now at $95, FLAT with no discount. The work is steady, simple and the pay is good for what they're asking .. homes that are already in convey condition ... and BWM's you get paid a flat rate but rarely have to do more than a maid in winter and in summer a simple mow .... if you had too much work to do on a BWM there were other problems my friend. Who did the previous service for that property and didn't get it right?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.